Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have entered myself and my two youngsters for Eroica SA on the 18th of March. Long story short - I am looking for an extra bike to buy.

I was thinking of an old South African made one perhaps, that won't break the bank, it being tax season and all (more like getting robbed season, it feels like!) Is there anyone with a size 56 to 58 Du Toit, Le Jeune, Hansom or something along those lines, that is in reasonable ridable condition, that they want to part with? It doesn't have to be a perfectly restored treasure but it would help if it is in Cape Town or can get to Cape Town without too much trouble.

I thought I'd ask here first (I have already looked at what is going here in the Classifieds).

I don't have any SA frames that small, in fact I don't hve any frames that small.

Sorry I can't help.

I've got a Hansom frameset and some other bits. Pm me if you're interested.

I don't have any SA frames that small, in fact I don't hve any frames that small.

Sorry I can't help.

I just found a 55cm Alan that's close enough, so the SA built frame idea just went out of the window. I'll post pictures soon.   

I'm looking for a MATE!!!

For my Mavic Helium front, clincher. 

Anyone have anything?

Know who might?

post-25781-0-49460500-1488202400_thumb.jpg

Anton finished my 1982 Colnago Export .

Wheels have been build , Campag Record hubs on new/old red Ambrosio rims .

Groupset is Gippieme .

Waiting for some e bay purchases to arrive .

Bogus magic. Stunning boss.