Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little rain on the roads Friday night will make for an easier ride!

I hope it's a little rain!!!!!

I need a favour!!!!!

Is there anyone from Slaapstad area that is riding Eroica and coming through Worcester??????

I've dibsed some DA 7400 callipers and I need them picked up, if anyone coming through that way.

Please!!

CLASSIC RETRO RIDE

Sorry for the late notification, but this Sunday is the next Jozi Freedom Ride starting from Braamfontein to Soweto and back. http://www.freedomride.co.za/joburg/

I am riding together with the missus, my son and Kamaalo all the way from Cape Town.

JMK1 and a few buddies are joining us in Braamfontein after start in Randburg/Jan Smuts Ave.

Please feel free to register and come along. Entry is free but please make a donation.

It would be nice if we can all meet up and ride together.

Please contact me by PM or via WhatsApp 0730693979 for further info or to confirm.

Lucky you, I haven't received any correspondence from Eroica SA, not a sausage!!!

So thanks LC, at least I know what's going on.

Hi HeyYou. Very strange that you didn't receive the Newsletter yesterday! Have you checked in your spam folder? Everyone who've entered should have received it...

Stan.

Really now starting to get very excited about Eroica. I plan to take my big camera along for this one. Will change the wheels on the Colnago this weekend to be a little more dirt ready. Originally I planned to drive through very early on Saturday but I'm trying to get away from work a little earlier and may just rock up late Friday. Montagu about 3 hours from Cape Town (on a Friday afternoon with mad traffic figured in)? 

Lucky you, I haven't received any correspondence from Eroica SA, not a sausage!!!

So thanks LC, at least I know what's going on.

Hi HeyYou. Very strange that you didn't receive the Newsletter yesterday! Have you checked in your spam folder? Everyone who've entered should have received it...

Stan.

HeyYou, you need to register AND pay to enter!

hahahaha!

Stan.

Hi Stan

Nothing, no spam, nada!!! I've not had 1 email since the start. I've had the International emails, but nothing for the local ride. My number 

Vic

SAF16IN00046

Super excited for Sunday hope to see u guys there

So let me get this right. You can't come from Muizenberg to Table view for a retro ride, but you can go to Jozi for one. Whats up with that. Enjoy, bring back some Campy from LC.

CLASSIC RETRO RIDE

Sorry for the late notification, but this Sunday is the next Jozi Freedom Ride starting from Braamfontein to Soweto and back. http://www.freedomride.co.za/joburg/

I am riding together with the missus, my son and Kamaalo all the way from Cape Town.

JMK1 and a few buddies are joining us in Braamfontein after start in Randburg/Jan Smuts Ave.

Please feel free to register and come along. Entry is free but please make a donation.

It would be nice if we can all meet up and ride together.

Please contact me by PM or via WhatsApp 0730693979 for further info or to confirm.

Hi Loose Cog - i will be at the Freedom Ride tomorrow on my trusty old Petini wearing a loud RSA cycle jersey. See you there!

Hi Anton. Looking forward to seeing you and your bike. A couple of us looking to leave from Zoo Lake Moyo parking lot at about 7:00 and make our way to the start. Look out for bright neon pink and blue Zini, blue Vitus KAS team colours, Eddy Merckx (old bloke with bright red and yellow jersey), red and black Alpina, a couple of Bianchi including a very cool titanium bike. To keep the peace I will probably wear a helmet!

Hi guys,

Looking at selling my Retro, indoor trainer ride.

Nobody seems to be able to identify it but it is a late 80's/early 90's alloy road bike.

I will sell it as a bundle with he jetblack trainer and industrial fan.

PM for more detail, open to realistic offers.

post-35569-0-90108400-1460963602_thumb.jpg

post-35569-0-08361700-1460963621_thumb.jpg

post-35569-0-07769000-1460963640_thumb.jpg