The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

beacon to switchbacks, over bridge, through the 2 berms, log drop, straight down - across next bridge - round corner - through the "whoops", out the forest, turn back into lower section at first corner, through the forest, down the gnarly section by the dam, out the 2nd exit, to car

Dude ... put up a google map of the track ... I'll go and try it out next time im down there (which should be in November) ... Actually ... lets start a seperrate thread about this .... Set up a track and then get guys to post their runs ... I'll take my go pro with and video it too!

Isn't the weekend of the 1st & 2nd October the last race in the Mongoose Downhill Series, at Contemanskloof?

Cap you gonna put a vid up of your sub 7 at Majik? Would be lekker to see in first person point of view.

I'll definitely take another vid when I go for a proper go at it. We kinda played Follow Me down the first time.

btw: u coming to the DS event Stryder? and drag Lloyd along.

Isn't the weekend of the 1st & 2nd October the last race in the Mongoose Downhill Series, at Contemanskloof?

oh sod, correct!

But gonna try squeeze in a run on Sat after DS prac. Hell, will probably just skip DS prac and go hit that subse7en.

Not sure hey.

I've been seriously scarce on the riding scene. I'm claiming fitness levels are down (flu, second flu and now a third for good measure). I think it'll be cool to have a look at the DS.

And so wanted to give UA a bash, but we setting up for the Trade show at CTICC that weekend :thumbdown: , so thats out the window.

Hey guys I'm getting my bike repainted.

I got qouted on some materials would like to know if any of you have an idea if i might be getting ripped off.

have a look:

1L MS Primer R 275.00

1L Candy Apple Red R 350.00

1L Clear R 240.00

1L K2 base coat hardener –

clear coat R 230.00

5L Thinners R 134.00

Sundries R 96.00

Hey guys I'm getting my bike repainted.

I got qouted on some materials would like to know if any of you have an idea if i might be getting ripped off.

have a look:

1L MS Primer R 275.00

1L Candy Apple Red R 350.00

1L Clear R 240.00

1L K2 base coat hardener –

clear coat R 230.00

5L Thinners R 134.00

Sundries R 96.00

I think you are missing a colour.Gold under the Candy Apple Red.Then you will get a colour like this

post-523-0-34472900-1317274803.jpg

damn cant get gold flakes only silwer. so I will settle perhaps for the blue colour. <_<

Edited by Diepseun