The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

come banna. lets make this happen :P

Wes: i must just remember to take lid cam with on Sat. I'll give it a spin after DS prac. and i'll take a FF lid for this little exercise :P

Ha ha! Cool! I'm going for a training ride on Saturday morning, and I always finish the ride with a bash through Majik. Will be sure to take the stop watch along! Unfortunately it will be with the Zula which has xc tyres on the at the moment (for Karoo to Coast), but there's lots of peddly bits, so it should make up some time there. Hmm... would be interesting to see whether the Zula is quicker than the Tracer?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zula, tracer? guys are pulling out big guns.. what do i do.. choices choices..

Mayhem: mini usb wall charger, but I'm sure the car version is compatible. which reminds me to get one for my lidcam. sux when the battery dies just as u warm enough for a decnt run

M9 probably not the best tool? What else you got?

Mayhem: mini usb wall charger, but I'm sure the car version is compatible. which reminds me to get one for my lidcam. sux when the battery dies just as u warm enough for a decnt run

Haha! Yeah, I know what you mean!

I've got a mini-usb car charger for my hands-free device. Should be compatible. Failing that, I've got a micro-usb that charges my BB...

M9! M9! M9!

the Giants: aircon and the SS..

I'm most comfy on the big bike.. majik is soooo smoooth under those wheels :P

but i'll probably take the AirCon. Gets me up the hill the easiest of the lot :P

Edited by Capricorn

A note of caution while doing your run: beware of running over old tannies, small dogs and their owners, bush dwellers, medium sized dogs and their owners, trail runners, large dogs and their owners...

A note of caution while doing your run: beware of running over old tannies, small dogs and their owners, bush dwellers, medium sized dogs and their owners, trail runners, large dogs and their owners...

So, basically, the whole of Durbanville then?

the Giants: aircon and the SS..

I'm most comfy on the big bike.. majik is soooo smoooth under those wheels :P

Ha ha! Well then it's settled. Ok Cap, go and set a time that the rest of us can chase! Just remember time stops when you hit the pavement at the car park.

Guest Omega Man

I read beware of running over old trannies. Hahaha.

yep, it was my first thought really. Wes' friend and I came across a couple walking up the track when we were last out there. I must be honest as well, I never go all out in the woods section. the corners are too blind to risk hitting a walker or pooch. Up top, no such limitations. Grip it, and rip it.

So, basically, the whole of Durbanville then?

Pretty much. Unlike Tokai people, the Durbanvillers haven't yet learnt to read, so the signage to the single track that clearly states "one way traffic" has no effect.

Ha ha! Well then it's settled. Ok Cap, go and set a time that the rest of us can chase! Just remember time stops when you hit the pavement at the car park.

I think Wes already set a time for us to go faceplant for. 7 min. gonna be interesting ;)

I read beware of running over old trannies. Hahaha.

Ha ha. Well that too. It's Majik forest. Just don't know what you gonna find.