The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

My order from the 21st is still not here.. It's not parcel force. but still. Come on.

Argh.

is it Royal mail? I've got one from the 19th with Royal Mail that still hasn't arrived... getting pretty worried. No tracking either smiley5.gif

Yup smiley19.gif

Dang. Guess I should just be patient.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My order from the 21st is still not here.. It's not parcel force. but still. Come on.

Argh.

is it Royal mail? I've got one from the 19th with Royal Mail that still hasn't arrived... getting pretty worried. No tracking either smiley5.gif

Yup smiley19.gif

Dang. Guess I should just be patient.

Dude email them if you have checked with your post office and it's not there..

They claim mine's lost so they're giving me a full refund or a free replacement order. And I ordered 2 days after you..

Look here:

Hi' date='[/i']

Thanks for the recent inquiry. I

apologise for the loss of your parcel. At this stage I can now offer you a

replacement order or a full refund. Please contact me and let me know which

option you would like to accept.

Kind Regards,

Melissa

http://sn108w.snt108.mail.live.com/mail/SafeRedirect.aspxhm__tg=http://65.55.85.119/att/GetAttachment.aspx&amphm__qs=file%3D71352458-aa96-4288-b4bc-15bbcdb4c516.jpg%26ct%3DaW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3DaW1hZ2UwMDEuanBn%26inline%3D1%26rfc%3D0%26empty%3DFalse%26imgsrc%3Dcid%253aimage001.jpg%254001CA9859.1E6642D0%26msgHash%3Dffffffffffffffff&amponeredir=1&ampip=10.13.14mpd=d2247&ampmf=0&ampa=01_fb270027e6545b651c75be768e0e526f6c8c386de3b94f24e77b7295c595fa4b

Melissa Craig Customer Service Advisor

Tel: +44(0)28 9334 5504 Fax: +44(0)28 93 324868 Email: CustomerService@chainreactioncycles.com

Chain

Reaction Cycles Ltd. Kilbride Rd

Doagh Ballyclare BT39 0QA United

Kingdom

The

World's Largest Online BikeStore

Rautenbach [mailto:elektrik_fuzloop85@msn.com]

Sent: 18 January 2010 15:30

To:

shipping@chainreactioncycles.com

Subject: RE: Delivery time

(Thread:568708) (Thread:6446)

Hi Heather,

I checked with my local post office a week ago and again today.

They have nothing there.

I'm getting a little bit impatient and would like to know if there is anything

you could do.

It has been over 4 weeks since my order was dispatched.

I understand there has been bad weather and it was ordered during the Christmas

shopping season, but please see where I am coming from.

Kind Regards,

Daniel

ahhh that sucks Daniel......ours is here in Joburg already.... we used parcel force though. but still, these is definately NO way royal mail should take 1 month, thats just rediculous

To those who may have had a parcel lost/stolen, and if CRC is kind enough to refund you or resend your item, but the original order does finally arrive, albeit stupendously late. Please do the awesome thing and declare it to CRC and leave them the option of charging you or letting it slide.

?

I bet they will let it slide, but it should earn the south africans some nice mad props. I bet a cynical eye will spot the possible negatives to the show of good faith in return on our behalf, but that's not the point.

I dunno, am I nuts for suggesting this?

Capricorn2010-01-18 13:45:44

Nope I agree with you and I definately would declare it if that happened to me, its just the right thing to do

Dude email them if you have checked with your post office and it's not there..

They claim mine's lost so they're giving me a full refund or a free replacement order. And I ordered 2 days after you..

Cool! thanks for letting me know! I'll check the post office on the way home from work today... and if I come up dry, I'll email tomorow.

...Here I was starting to think that notthing could be done about Royal Mail parcels, and it was kinda a gamble, but it seems CRC are very fair in the matter, and like you guys said... if it so happens that one receives their original order after getting a refund... then it's only right that we play fair too.

Also' date=' will that demo 8 be in red and black or the that spunky new green flava Hill and Co were sporting after the World Champs?[/quote']

That green was marketing for Monster (one of their sponsors), so I doubt the production bikes are available in that colour. The Demo 8 Sam and Brendan ride are not exactly the same as the production bikes, they run different geometry etc smiley2.gif

someone already bought a green colored machine and it's not Sam's or Brendan's bike either. It's on ridemonkey. Looks f'ing awesome.

As for the geo, I know their bikes are custom. i like the Demo cos on paper, it's the bike the most closely suits my riding style. Not that I would do the bike justice, but yeah smiley2.gif

If enough ppl show an interest, production bikes will come out in that color. everything has it's price smiley2.gif

Jrussell: did you see our package first arrived in Jhb, then finally made it to South Africa? I sh*t you not. check parcelforce smiley17.gif

slowly but surely. Would be ace if I could fit those bars by this weekend. Wanna Spank Paarl abit smiley17.gif

it's still only available in reb/black on the specialized site. You don't think they dude on ridemonkey might have had his sprayed?

there we go smiley2.gif serious fat chance i get one of those LE green machines. oh well. Push comes to shove, i'm pretty sure there some skilled spraypainters out there.