The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed RBR. there is something very 'attractive' about that kind of gnarliness. roof riding? who doesnt want to earn them stripes. Hell yes!

great. if you want ?'ll be making some custom frames. tell me the geometry you want and i'll make it at a bit extra naturaly.

Hey Bakkies, would you be able to mod a Nitrous 30 frame or build me another rear section for my frame? I got 7" at the moment and if im going to get a little more serious, I would consider getting 8" or more, could you possibly PM me your email adress so i could show you what i had in mind?

Jason

athertons are here. track is ok, but enough for this noob in one or two areas Otherwise it's almost pure speed.

i thought u werent coming? something about another event? cranks or not, just roll around. gt some snaps of you hugging Gee or Brownie.. ;) will be awesome.

who me? Im not coming...well not riding at least, Might come have a look and watch, i was having a look on their website of all the previous years and it looks pretty cool! so we'll seesmiley1.gif 

Btw, have the entires closed? because apparently my cranks are at the international hub according to parcel force, i dunno what that means exactly (anybody know?). but if they do arive tomorrow, i could quickly nip down to LBS and ask them nicely t put them on asap, unless Urban Assault entries are closed

parcelforce? expect them next week only.

If your delivery status doesnt state Cape Town, or at CLearing agent or something of that nature, forget it. it's still a while off. :(

Noooosmiley19.gif I orderd last week friday? and they do say 4 - 6 working days, and even if that excludes friday (when i orderd) tomorrow is the 5th day.

Will they drop them off at the adress i gave them in my order or must i pick them up somewhere? lol.....im not 100% sure exactly how this all works yet