The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

To the dudes who didn't come to George. You really missed out. What a fun track. deff my favorite track.

ya ya Duane, thanks for reminding me. Devon just had to chip in with a friendly reminder as well.

saw the FB pics: looks very lekker.

Yeah, day was rad, just wish there were more photo's...

I know there were guys who sem to have gotten some awesome pics of me, but to get hold of them :(

/sigh...

If anyone has pics of number 18C, lemme know :)

Hi guys,

I have managed to secure a deal with the Shift MX gear importers, to try help them rid themselves of their old stock. If anybody wants to start off the new DH season in some sparkling new Shift gear, have a look at the 2008 priceslist and you can order through me.

I am waiting for the 09 range to be sent to me, when it arrives I will update this thread.

Delivery could be from the importer to me, and then collected or delivered if close enough (Highway Area, KZN), or Speed services counter to counter / Counter to door.

Prices exclude delivery and include vat.

PM me your e-mail for the pricelist.

Edited by MXkid77

some of you okes really need to take a road trip now and again and get to know your country!! <_<

Yeah. Hopefully doing a road trip to next years world champs in Pietermaritzburg.

Just to be sure, Clarens is just as you emerge from the Golden Gate Park? If so then Ihave been there. Awesome place.

Yeah I see so...

Usually it is available straight after upload and processing is pretty much same time.

Hopefully it'll be up later...but man it was SERIOUSLY quick...his line coming into the section was silly as well...I would not have even thought it could have been a line...

Now I just might consider trying it ;) But maybe my bike will break before that...already managed to scratch the poo outa the left stanchion tube on Sunday on second race run :(

Edited by Thermophage

You guys realize that a Specialized Demo 8 II "only" costs like R42 K in the USA... !blink.gif

When it gets here the LBS will prolly charge you like R60K!!!.....IF you can even get one in the country thumbdown.gif

yeah, i've tried thermo: trust me. U know that phrase by hoook or by crook? i'm up to by crook.. <_<

f'ing useless the agents are.

i wonder if my LBS will be able to organise something....

maybe I'll ask them tomorrow if I go round at lunch.

I can;t stop watching Follow Me bro...I think I can just loop the first section forever and never be unimpressed or stoked!