PPA seeding

Jaco-fiets

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also not happy - my seeding index dropped by 70% and my start group moved back by a fistfull of positions to N??? Despite having done many races and my fitness is getting better all the time.

With the given info/data it does not make sense how the results were derived. Not sure how the math was done in my case?

Just wrote an email requesting them (PPA) to recalculate my results. Happy to give them an opportunity to correct it...

I can just imagine how those phones must be ringing at the PPA offices!!!!!!!!!!Dead

After a day or two I think they will change the format of calc the seeding!!!!LOL

AuctionLamb2009-08-31 07:38:36

I spoke to Karen this morning becuase my one ride has an index of zero. Whilst I did do well I did not win :)

She did not sound that happy at all - but they were going to recalculate the seeding so lets see..

I'm in G, and thats fine.

Guys , stop ARGUING about the seeding, Do the next 3 races, see how you do anD than asked them to reseed.

We all start lower, lets get together start in the same group, blitz the races and show them that the system they use sucks.

Lets take A - D out and look at E onwards, only 2 min seperate these groups normally, so, its not that hard to work yourself up to D within the next 3 races.

@Popeye - yeap, we just might have to work harder/smarter at the next few races! No rest for us upper-midfielders ;)

It was just that the new "figures" were strange, to say the least. My Argus2009 index worsened during last week by 46%. Argus08 index increased/worsened by nearly 95%
PeterM2009-08-31 08:02:51

Guys, nothing will happen. PPA will not to anything because i dont think they care much if we like our seeding or not. Like popeye said, let the bike do the talking in the next couple of races.

What is this seeding thing you guys are talking about?

its what happens when you plant mielies .... then you get popcorn ...

I'm in F and happy with the seeding. 

As Pops said, get a few fellow hubbers and ride yourself down in a race or 3. I've been floating between D and G the last years. If your fitness is there, you ride down groups in no time.

What is this seeding thing you guys are talking about?

its what happens when you plant mielies .... then you get popcorn ...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I'm in F and happy with the seeding. 

As Pops said' date=' get a few fellow hubbers and ride yourself down in a race or 3. I've been floating between D and G the last years. If your fitness is there, you ride down groups in no time.
[/quote']

Its a mission to get into the old SA to race, so I've got 2 chances left to get a good seeding- at the 94.7, Shova, besides the Argus itself. So- no punctures, no coming pipe or face plants, no mechanicals- or else my chances get blown. So I've got 2 races left to get down from K. 

Oi, that was my 1000th post. Big%20smile
Yang2009-08-31 12:31:25