Sidi shoes

Jaco Botha

I hope none of you guys riding with sidi will ever have to claim if there is a problem with the shoes.  The agents in South Africa are so useless, i have a problem on one of my shoes and they just told me sorry it's older than 12 months and it can't be claimed.  Then they wanted to offer me a new pair of shoes almost twice as much as what i paid for about 2 years ago.  So hopefully no one ever has a problem, or send the shoes directly to Italy.

Try taking your car back to the dealer if you have a problem and the warranty has expired! I doubt they will give you a new one!

Sorry bud.

Sidi is the bees knees. 

And like ANYTHING if the warranty expires, that is the end of that.

If I had to complain about stuff that breaks outside warranty, this would become a loooooooonnnnnggggggg thread.

nie eers geweet jy kry warrenties op fietsry skoene. veral as jy kyk hoe ryers voor en na races op dit rondloop asof dit tekkies is.

Bel CWCycles en bestel 'n nuwe paar, gaan dan Sportmans warehouse toe en koop daardie buisie "Sole Saver" juice en smeer dir onder die sole (veral onder die voorkante) en spaar soveel meer ware and tair

Ja well, the soles on my SIDI's are separating after 8 months and the agents tells me:  sorry, wear and tear, buy a new pair of shoes.  Sure, I will, guess what, NOT SIDI's.  Anything can break, but if the back up service is snotty, go somewhere else.

My el' cheapo Olympics lasted longer than this crap!

Sorry bud.

?

Sidi is the bees knees.?

And like ANYTHING if the warranty expires' date=' that is the end of that.

?

If I had to complain about stuff that breaks outside warranty, this would become a loooooooonnnnnggggggg thread.
[/quote']

Got to agree here. Bought a new pair of Sidi's yesterday. Old pair are stil in perfect working order but just look a bit shagged out!

Bel CWCycles en bestel 'n nuwe paar' date=' gaan dan Sportmans warehouse toe en koop daardie buisie "Sole Saver" juice en smeer dir onder die sole (veral onder die voorkante) en spaar soveel meer ware and tair[/quote']

ek doen dit al vir jare op my pad skoene. Dit wek regtig goed en gee die hakke 'n bietjie meer grip as jy op gladde te?ls loop.

Have to agree on Sidi quality.

Mine have been abused, done a Mazda series, Epic and all training for both. They now have some "houding".

Had to replace the replaceble sole (got SRS from westdene cycles, within about ten days)

Brilliant shoes!

You should have bought Olympics! Almost three years old and done two R=Trans Baviaans amongst others with them...and yes I walked a tad Embarrassed and they will be ok for yet another Trans next year.

You should have bought Olympics! Almost three years old and done two R=Trans Baviaans amongst others with them...and yes I walked a tad Embarrassed and they will be ok for yet another Trans next year.

Woooooooohoooooooooo I have a team mate for next year was getting worried about your tude dudeBig%20smileBig%20smile
Dirty Twin2009-09-01 05:33:40

Woooooooohoooooooooo I have a team mate for next year was getting worried about your tude dudeBig%20smileBig%20smile
Shocked

i bought a tape walkman in 1980 i just called to get it fixed and they refused to Angry
Eeeeeerm! Go back to them...warranty should cover that. Angry

Shocked

You typed it and now I have the hard evidence so no backing out now dude. Training starts tonight at the Elliot centre 1hr30 min of night racing see you thereBig%20smile

Shocked

You typed it and now I have the hard evidence so no backing out now dude. Training starts tonight at the Elliot centre 1hr30 min of night racing see you thereBig%20smile
Isnt it dark out there? Do you use lights when you ride at night?