Feel like taking the bait?

Merlin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HaHaHa, I read all 4 pages on the car forum and had a good chuckle at some of the comments. At least they have a sense of humour, cant understand what everyone here is getting worked up about.

what is a sense of humour ?

I thought there was only like 5 senses ? ok maybe the 6th, just as you know you are about to break something important on the bike as you take it apart, but what's this sense of humour ?

Porky I agree. It's all in the name of fun...

BTW' date=' Seth has been very quiet of late....Ouch
[/quote']

HaHa, yah, wonder where he is.  

I am sure some indignant hubber will now go looking for his latest postings.!Big%20smile 

This is so funny.

But amazing enough, the "car users" stand together and do not diss each other.......united agains lycra!

I like it.

Besides.....I don't get mad a motorists any more.  Next time they wash their cars and notice that HUGE dent or broken tail light.....they'll wonder......"Where did that come from?".....

http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/asta.gif

maybe we should also gooi a strike... we all get onto our cycles and drive at 10km/h down the N1 - using the whole road - from Pretoria Northern Suburbs all the way down to JHB?

Should not be to difficult to get clearance for this ..seeing everybody can strike these days LOL

Only problem is we'd get bored going so slow and start racing each otherWink

yeah and all the cars honking  behind us and people swearing at us is going to get irritating ... we should rather stand next tot he highway and from rocks at them Clap Tongue (just joking)

They have CAR forums?Why?Wink

because they are not allowed to access pedophile websites from work.

ding ding..round #1 goes to Mampara!Clap

They have CAR forums?Why?Wink

?

To keep gas guzzling car driving ijits off the hub so we can have some intelligent debate. conversation.

?

Keeps the place more pure. Imagine all those W2nkers taking crud on the hub?Angry

?

Eish.?

?

Leave them be.

?

(BTW. we had this debate a while back and they are just baiting you Merlin.) They are not such a bad bunch. Not such a great bunch that we would like to invite them over here either' date=' but not a bad bunch. They are winding you up man.

?

?
[/quote']

I'm well aware they're only out to razz us, but it's a BS subject to pick for a cheap joke.

I used to ride the 11km in to work quite frequently, but stopped after I was forced off the road and crashed twice in less than two months, by F*ckwit drivers and taxis not making way for me on the dirt verge.

I rode in last week, an hour earlier than usual, to see if it would make any difference, and whilst I didn't encounter any major differences, I felt rather unsafe on my route and won't be doing it again.

I'm a big Petrolhead, but I've ridden my whole life, and I've had my fair share of run-ins with Morons on the roads - and off.

I wonder if these fools laugh when their offspring/wife/etc. land up in hospital, or at the morgue.

"Hey, they deserved it for <insert whatever here>."

Maybe these idiots are just jealous because they don't have the time to ride - living lonely lives - definitely a lack of 'love' in their lives.

Whenever I see someone doing something that they enjoy  - or have to put effort into to succeed - I smile and acknowledge what they do. And I'm glad that they can do it.  Life is way to short to be so pathetic.

Merlin dude, chillax. I am not sure that it is "kosher" to talk about killing cyclcist or anyone else for that matter on any hub, bulleting board, furum.

We have done that on this very forum. I suggested that we come up with some design for remote detonated pipe bombs that we can hide away on our bikes.

You think a bike jacker would suvive that? I doubt it. In a way it is exactly the same thing.

Realx dude. It may be wring to disuss taking life so casually, and yeah, maybe it si sick humour, but nothing you say will not change it. 

Leave it be. We have our fun, they have theirs.

It is a very unfortunate fact that we come second in any collision between a bike and a car. That is zigactly why we have to ride with that in mind.

Some of our mates do ride like tjops and that irritates the motorists. They also have the same frustrations with Taxis, trucks and busses as well as the motorised morons.

Howver, most of the okes on the car forum are just pulling the p!ss.

Over the line or not, well that's freedom of speech.

If it makes you unhappy, stay away.

It's a German-import (LHD) FEB '67 w' factory sunroof.

I just got it properly back onto the road this weekend after nearly 3 years of work on it...it was a basketcase that lent itself to customizing, so I took the opportunity and went bezerk.

Hacks off the neighbours, annoys the cr*p out of the cops, and I love it. :)

I have a lot more work planned for it, but it's a long down the pipeline as I have a big overseas trip planned for 2011 which is sucking up my cash, not to mention keeping my other heaps going. :o

Drop me a PM/email and I'll hook you up with some photo links.

Haha your safe - you do not have a BMW. haha no i mean only if you use it to show off and trying to get this image of "I am better that you 'cause i have a big car' ... but if you have a BMW ...watch out LOL

Perish the thought - I'm not better than anyone because I have a big car - I'm better than everyone else because I'm an over self opinionated git Big%20smile

Here's another thought - I wonder if in a trucking forum, right now, someone is saying this: "those cars really piss me off - I think I'm going to start side swiping them and recording it with a bumper mounted camera"..."yeah those tiny little metal beetlesdon't undestand physics".

Don't forget - some days you're the pidgeon - some days you're the statue.