Crater Cruise

mtbrd

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

remember' date=' the first non sponsored rider over the line wins the golden GT.[/quote']

do you have to do the whole course first?

looks like i've been conned into this one again...will try not repeat last year's little incident smiley18.gif

See you at the 101 probably!

The routes are mostly the same as last year.

The only part that I know has changed is the single track piece before the final bridge. The owners do not want us distrubing the ostriches.

The roads could not be graded before the race last year as it had not rained so it was more bumpy than normal.

I have done both days for the past three years and plan to do the same again this year. It gives me a reasonable base for the DC and Sabie X

looks like i've been conned into this one again...will try not repeat last year's little incident smiley18.gif

?

See you at the 101 probably!

yeah, have got to sort out with kelly who's riding what. we've taken it n turns to ride with the boys on either the long or short days. i'm due for the long one. i get a cold sweat of thinking about my 105 on the ss. wake up screaming when i think about it. smiley3.gif holy roller2009-09-10 06:29:24

ah' date=' that's right, i saw you and jules arriving! so, no second ride for you?[/quote']

You also lend me (or shall I say borrow me smiley36.gif ) your glasses.

I will be there but more like a support person this time round. Wasn't a ride I enjoyed.

ah' date=' that's right, i saw you and jules arriving! so, no second ride for you?[/quote']

I will be there but more like a support person this time round. Wasn't a ride I enjoyed.

see, i am a nice guy! smiley4.gif so we drink while they ride...holy roller2009-09-10 06:46:07

see, i am a nice guy! smiley4.gif so we drink while they ride...

Aaaaaaaaa ummmmmmmm maybe smiley1.gif or swim in the fountain and look at the bikes on show....

Do the 56km bored girl - it's a lekker fun route and nothing too hectic!

I have thought about it but it's on the Sun so will probably give it a skip

Aaaaaaaaa ummmmmmmm maybe smiley1.gif or swim in the fountain and look at the bikes on show....

look at the bikes? no ways, i managed to make off with a meta for a whole day after jldam and his mate graeme conned me into looking after the commencal stand last year smiley36.gif

look at the bikes? no ways, i managed to make off with a meta for a whole day after jldam and his mate graeme conned me into looking after the commencal stand last year smiley36.gif

You got t-shirts for it d@mn it!!! Stop complaining!

Aaaaaaaaa ummmmmmmm maybe smiley1.gif or swim in the fountain mud bath and look at the bikes on show....

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile