can u believe this

chucky

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ClapClapClapLOLLOL

I already asked him for an apology and was called "a colossal prick" the mail has been printed and sent to my lawyers' date='and have asked his advise on what charges i can lay.

[/quote']

Did he see you in your lycra cycling shorts???

Oke paid you a compliment man!! Don't go and sue him....Big%20smileBig%20smile

Dig the Gumtree effort as well....man o man...there are some bad asses out there!! I'd better stay in you okes good books or else....

LOLLOL

people...people...people. you have his name ' date=' you have is cell number. go onto Gumtree and advertise stuff that Ken wants to sell e.g. his X5 for R200k, or put an add in the personals for stuff that Ken wants done to him.[/quote']

I like that idea.

Hmmm. "Ken wants to dress up like Barbie for a real Lion of a man. Will donat X5 to sucksessful candidate. I even have 20 pizzas that we can wolf down afterwards.  Even though this sounds a little fishy, I am casting around for a "collosal prick""!

Whatcha think?

i just love your work

I am soooo looking forward to my ride around the cradle tomorrow now that all of you have pissed this guy off even more.

Now what happens when he takes revenge on a poor cyclist, that has not even seen this post, never mind calling him or threatened him and his fish (don't know why they have to die in rat poison they never hit a cyclist).

As someone previously mentioned take proper actions.

Get someone with a fictitious e-mail address to roder 2 tons or cold smoked trout from him for a do in cape town.

Tell him it will be paid COD. Give an address in Hout bay or some junk.

Then let him seethe afterwards and then same person can e-mail him and tell him it is because he is a major plick.

Just don'y leton you are a cyclist because them he will really target us.

Oh and do all the other stuff too, personals, wanted, for sale. the whole bit.

I am soooo looking forward to my ride around the cradle tomorrow now that all of you have pissed this guy off even more.

Now what happens when he takes revenge on a poor cyclist' date=' that has not even seen this post, never mind calling him or threatened him and his fish (don't know why they have to die in rat poison they never hit a cyclist).

[/quote']

Gnarly, prove to us you have ghoens - wear a shirt that says "Ken is a moffie" and have a sign pinned to your shorts that says "Have you hugged a lion today?"

smiley4.gif

Get someone with a fictitious e-mail address to roder 2 tons or cold smoked trout from him for a do in cape town.

Tell him it will be paid COD. Give an address in Hout bay or some junk.

Then let him seethe afterwards and then same person can e-mail him and tell him it is because he is a major plick.

Just don'y leton you are a cyclist because them he will really target us.

Oh and do all the other stuff too' date=' personals, wanted, for sale. the whole bit.
[/quote']

Anyone know the address of PETA? Or the WWF (not the wrestling actors)? Or what about the South Afvrican Vegan Society?

That should be a giggle.

Now what happens when he takes revenge on a poor cyclist' date=' that has not even seen this post, never mind calling him or threatened him and his fish (don't know why they have to die in rat poison they never hit a cyclist).

[/quote']

Gnarly, prove to us you have ghoens - wear a shirt that says "Ken is a moffie" and have a sign pinned to your shorts that says "Have you hugged a lion today?"

smiley4.gif

ha ha ha ha LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClap
Gnarly2009-09-16 06:49:27

Copy of my e-mail to Ken.

Will let you know what happens.

"

Dear Ken,

I recntly saw a copy of an E-mail you allegedly sent to Think Bike.

Please be so kind as to let me know what it is that makes you think the the area in question belongs exclusively to you. I am just a little confused as I took part in this race on Sunday and would like to know what it is that upset you so much?

I am also dismayed that you threaten the safety and well being of not only myslef, but fellow cyclists as well. You see, I take this sort of threat personally as many of my cycling friends have been killed and maimed by inconsiderate motorists who think the road is exlusively there for their sole use, as well as by pig-headed idiots who have no idea of how to opperate a motor vehicle.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

Many thanks and regards, Russell

Dear Ken' date='

As the coloured kid said in line at the tuck shop .......
[/quote'] You muuuuusnt puuuuuush! Shocked

Here is his wifes email

sueheuer@mweb.co.za

and cell no

Wow ? Embarrassing is how I would describe most reactions to the OP, the guy might be a TJOP and deserve all the criticism but resorting to his level?Dog eat dog hmmm?

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

SwissVan2009-09-16 06:56:51

I already asked him for an apology and was called "a colossal prick" the mail has been printed and sent to my lawyers' date='and have asked his advise on what charges i can lay.

[/quote'] The usual.............crimen injuria, slander......!!!