can u believe this

chucky

What a knob! I think his house needs to be petrol bombed! Would leave a mail on his site but its slower than he's going to be in his wheelchair after he gets knocked!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a knob! I think his house needs to be petrol bombed! Would leave a mail on his site but its slower than he's going to be in his wheelchair after he gets knocked!

No wheelchair- gourney. Remember he has his 2m shock stick interned somewhere ....

What are we playing, "Who wants to be a bigger twat"?

This oke is not lekker, report him and let it be.  That way, if in the future he did hit a cyclist, he can not claim manslaughter as there is evidence indicating pre-meditation.

Id rather concern myself with that chick in the wall-mart sporting a dangle.

(for those who've not seen it)

I have personally knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area .[/quote']

Uhm....

Is this not admitting to attempted manslaughter? Confused

Certainly qualifies for Hate Speech.
.....with a degree of truth as well!!

He just returned my phone call, After I told him that I read his mail ti thinkbike he dropped the phone so his "roar" is bigger than his "main" I suppose he recieved a lot of phone calls the last hour or so.

Phone him again. Say you want to buy some trout. After keeping him busy for half an hour place an order for 1 trout.

Phone him again. Say you want to buy some trout. After keeping him busy for half an hour place an order for 1 trout.

Think it will be a waste I have to pay for the call. After all what I know of trout should be against the lawBig%20smile

Interesting comment from somebody with the same name on the Joost tape sage:

Ken Heuer

3/30/2009 8:46 PM

show me one person who has not had fun with a camera! it is his business and if anyone can sit back and be a sanctimonious asshole who never did anything wrong, nothing fun, then their lives would be a whole bunch of boredom. it is his life and let all the idiots piss off.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Rugby/264/eb81507812fc4403a5ab853f20b36091/01-01-0001%2012-01/Cooling_off_period_for_Joost

Domain Name: CRADLETROUT.COM

Registrar: TUCOWS INC.

Whois Server: whois.tucows.com

Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net

Name Server: NS1.MEDIATEMPLE.NET

Name Server: NS2.MEDIATEMPLE.NET

Updated Date: 19-jan-2009

Creation Date: 26-jan-2007

Expiration Date: 26-jan-2010

for those wanting to report him for abuse.

Interesting comment from somebody with the same name on the Joost tape sage:

Ken Heuer
3/30/2009 8:46 PM
show me one person who has not had fun with a camera! it is his business and if anyone can sit back and be a sanctimonious asshole who never did anything wrong' date=' nothing fun, then their lives would be a whole bunch of boredom. it is his life and let all the idiots piss off.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Rugby/264/eb81507812fc4403a5ab853f20b36091/01-01-0001%2012-01/Cooling_off_period_for_Joost[/quote']

I thought our Kenny was a Lions fan?

Think it will be a waste I have to pay for the call. After all what I know of trout should be against the lawBig%20smile

Send him a "please call me"...then wait and give him stick....Big%20smile

I like the Rattex in trout dam option....as well as registering him on a couple of unsavoury sites....Hmmmm....now there is a plan.

I like the Rattex in trout dam option....as well as registering him on a couple of unsavoury sites....Hmmmm....now there is a plan.

I have done my bit - I used a false credit card number as well, so he is going to get a bucket load of pooh from them as well when they figure it out. This was not a stolen credit card number - I mixed mine up and I was 1 digit short.

Perhaps with his new subscription he will get a shed-load of spam as well.  He might even get some tips to pass on to his mate Joost for his next upcoming feature film.

I have done my bit - I used a false credit card number as well' date=' so he is going to get a bucket load of pooh from them as well when they figure it out. This was not a stolen credit card number - I mixed mine up and I was 1 digit short.

Perhaps with his new subscription he will get a shed-load of spam as well.  He might even get some tips to pass on to his mate Joost for his next upcoming feature film.
[/quote'] Joost will deny everything!!Tongue

Joost will deny everything!!

I'm sure he has denaaid alot while on tour.

smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif

and appealed for support?
Gasping2009-09-16 05:28:12