can u believe this

chucky

Here is our movement:

Are you the same asshole Ken Heur that shot the lions in a cage??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:13 PM

To: 'John Wakefield'

Subject: RE: Mail

Amusing or not, it is time to get this thing sorted out before someone gets hurt!

Sent: 16 September 2009 11:42 AM

To: ken@cradletrout.com

Subject: Mail

Hi Ken or is that Barbie?

I find you mail rather amusing:

One does not mind cyclists in the area provided they obey the rules of the road and that is no riding across it blocking the traffic! I have personally knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area . cycle races are just arranged without any discussion with us. Cyclists comment, ? we are here, get used to it ? we will run them down and they must get used to it. What happened to the rules of the road. As you say, these self appointed illegal traffic officers cannot just block off the road to let a bunch of idiots on Harley?s come through. We are also bikers but we don?t behave like this. Remember one idiot that was waving us away to allow the Harley?s through. What a prick! Then they have sense of humor failure when we don?t move. We are entitled to use the road as much as they do.

Just bought a 2 meter shock stick for our arrogant cyclists! Dying to try it out this weekend.

Regards

I would like to know is it cause you boyfriend ran off with a leather clad Harley rider or is it cause he is a cyclist who ran off with a leather clad Harley rider??

Either way I think your mail is disgusting and shows the real mentality of you and your upbringing.

John

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,it's really not good to attack this person like this. His original email is an admission of guilt, and qualifies for a number of crimes. The correct thing to do is to take a copy of the email to the police station and lay some charges. With the amount of other things he's said and done, it will be likely that some of those charges will stick.

What you are doing is committing crimes yourselves. Crimen Injura is one of them. You are deliberately and openly doing things which can cause damage to his company and wellbeing. Be very careful what you type here an the internet. Your IP is logged, and in the terms and conditions that you all agreed to, this information can be used in a criminal case on request by a lawyer with a police warrant. Don't for a second think you can hide behind your Hub name or avatar.

Sending him pizzas and logging him onto suspect sites, or using false credit card info is a crime.

Rather do the right thing, report him, lay some charges, and move on with your lives.

Cheers

I already asked him for an apology and was called "a colossal prick" the mail has been printed and sent to my lawyers,and have asked his advise on what charges i can lay.

hi guys' date='it's really not good to attack this person like this. His original email is an admission of guilt, and qualifies for a number of crimes. The correct thing to do is to take a copy of the email to the police station and lay some charges. After you Bud.With the amount of other things he's said and done, it will be likely that some of those charges will stick. He is probably a bullshirter - nothing will stick.
What you are doing is committing crimes yourselves. Crimen Injura is one of them. You are deliberately and openly doing things which can cause damage to his company and wellbeing.If he is telling the truth, what about my well being? Be very careful what you type here an the internet. Your IP is logged, and in the terms and conditions that you all agreed to, this information can be used in a criminal case on request by a lawyer with a police warrant. By the time it gets to a trial situation, most of us will not be working where we are any more. If you can get a gang rape trial postponed 24 times (you seem to have some form of legal background so you would know that this news is about 2 weeks old), how many times do you think this can get pushed out? Don't for a second think you can hide behind your Hub name or avatar.
Sending him pizzas and logging him onto suspect sites, or using false credit card info is a crime. Yes, you are probably correct. Is sticking his 2m shock stick up his woo-woo also illegal? Does it matter if it is energised at the time or not?
Rather do the right thing, report him, lay some charges, and move on with your lives.
Cheers [/quote']

All the best to you too.

I already asked him for an apology and was called "a colossal prick" the mail has been printed and sent to my lawyers' date='and have asked his advise on what charges i can lay.

[/quote']

Were you in contact via web cam? You should not be nude while on web cam sessions - bad form! smiley4.gif

people...people...people. you have his name , you have is cell number. go onto Gumtree and advertise stuff that Ken wants to sell e.g. his X5 for R200k, or put an add in the personals for stuff that Ken wants done to him.

You should not be nude while on web cam sessions - bad form! smiley4.gif

Oh...but on that other site its a prerequisite...Embarrassed

people...people...people. you have his name ' date=' you have is cell number. go onto Gumtree and advertise stuff that Ken wants to sell e.g. his X5 for R200k, or put an add in the personals for stuff that Ken wants done to him.[/quote']

I like that idea.

I once had a property in the Cape with a seaview for sale thanks to my friends, couldnt switch my phone on for weeks!!

Irritated the crap out of me!!

people...people...people. you have his name ' date=' you have is cell number. go onto Gumtree and advertise stuff that Ken wants to sell e.g. his X5 for R200k, or put an add in the personals for stuff that Ken wants done to him.[/quote']

I like that idea.

Hmmm. "Ken wants to dress up like Barbie for a real Lion of a man. Will donat X5 to sucksessful candidate. I even have 20 pizzas that we can wolf down afterwards.  Even though this sounds a little fishy, I am casting around for a "collosal prick""!

Whatcha think?
Gasping2009-09-16 06:07:46