Fertilizer contribution at Teak...Thanks A$$holes!

L.T.G

I know this has been brought up a million times for different venues, but i STILL need to vent!!

The guys at Teak have planted a couple trees that will in due course provide nice shaded parking...

HOWEVER some riders must think that EMPTY GU sachets must assist as a fertilizer as i noticed quite a few strewn around the parking lot  this morning!

These people must have the IQ of a turd!

it seriously PHUCKS me off!!

i mean , how HARD can it be to find a bin, or chuck it at home??

and how hard are you riding that need one for training in the first place!!!!

aren't they meant to boost you for races??

Angry

I'm just livid!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

if i see someone chuck one on the floor, i won't even say anything...

the "chucker" will just get a flathand of note!!

Awsome post. The $%sholes that dump their gu sachets are just plain selfless wankers.

Stick it back in your pocket where it came from ass wipe or go and do some other activity like cockroach racing.

I must say I did the Laurensford Classic 58km MTB race this weekend and did not see one single wasted GU packet. Good on you mates. It looks like the Capetonians are a bit more civilized than the Joburg dudes. More respect for nature I guess.

i put an empty wrapper in one of the potted trees at grapes when i started my ride yesterday...in amongst all the ciggie butts, which are left there now that they're enforcing the smoking law.

and how hard are you riding that need one for training in the first place!!!!

aren't they meant to boost you for races??

My thoughts exactly! When I first read GU sachets at Teak it was the first thought to cross my mind LOL.

I can understand testing a new GU before trying it in a race, but can't believe that there would be so many people testing at Teak...

Should see next to the roads here in the states, bottles after bolttles, even saw a black back full of used nappy's, this poepol I mean people are just so damm stupid.

Agree agree agree, how difficult can it be to put back into your pocket the empty sachet.

If its really gonna be that much effort then buy a gu bottle and take that on the ride - and besides iy does not give you sticky gu fingers during the ride.

I am all for the idea that riders should be excluded if found dropping items on races and being simply dumb. We have enough filth in our country without adding to it on our rides.