Which is better?

Kansas

Last night when I got home the love brought me a pressie, I will not complain but it was not really necessary. A new set of wheels Easton EA70. Now my question is which is better the Easton or my current Shimano Ultegra? Gonna use one set for training wheels. See pics below.

20091008_002326_Image003.jpg

20091008_002222_Image001.jpg20091008_002243_Image000.jpg
Kansas20092009-10-08 00:25:02

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

The right thing to do is to ride the new Eastons all the time and forget about the Ultegras for a while. You'll find that they're good enough to train and race on.

Man - the EASTONS all the way. just by looks its clear!

Like JB said - good for race and train - solid wheel

take the stickers off both, then blind fold yourslef and fir the first set that you can find (you may even micj up a pair) and thengo for a ride and see which feels better.....oh don't forget to take off the blindfold before you hitany main roads......

I upgraded to Eastons some time ago, fab wheels, I dont think I would buy another brand. Solid and quick.

Low rolling resistance, even spoke tension, aero design and lightweight construction means that they spin up fast

With out a doubt the Eastons!!

Oh! and if you haven't married her yet, I suggest you make a very snappy decision and commit yourself immediately. Infact phone her/ visit her right now and propose, dont wait a minute longer.

Perhaps carrying a bit more weight than she thinks is appropriate?

Kansa, why you suddenly gone tjoep-still?

Things seem to be going exceptionally well with the new Mrs Kansas?

Yes if she wants to move in I'll say yes, She is hot she cycles and she buys me new set of wheels life is great.