Percy Mont moers his wife ????

limosine

We might hear his side of the story too!!!

wtf??? doesn't matter what she did/say' date=' you don't hit a womanAngryAngry

[/quote']

I knowwww you dont hit the heksies, but to lay an assault charge for a squeez and a swipe?? Wtf?? she has somting up da sleeve.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys - stick with the facts, a charge of assault has been laid - it sadly(in this day and age) doesn't mean anything - Innocent till proven guilty! Celebrities are often set up for these kind of things.

And bottom line, never ever hit a women! If you are getting emotional abuse or whatever, you have no relationship and you should just walk away...
ChunkyMunky2009-10-09 03:10:27

HE DID NOT HIT HER WTF is wrong with u people !!! WAKE UP please .

DR - are you wanting it to rain in southern cape ?

Asking hub people not to jump to conclusions and actually read the facts is well ..... like getting rain in the southern cape .... very min.

And this is what is sad.

A high profile person is accused of something, but for will ever be guilty and have it on his record for life. The media never forgets.

DR - are you wanting it to rain in southern cape ?Asking hub people not to jump to conclusions and actually read the facts is well ..... like getting rain in the southern cape .... very min. And this is what is sad.A high profile person is accused of something' date=' but for will ever be guilty and have it on his record for life. The media never forgets.[/quote']

the media always gets crap for these kind of things. it's the public's short attention span that forever tarnishes public figures who have been accused of something. soundbites on radio and television play to this. reading the whole story in the papers provides more balance.

I think we need some gender testing done here. Percy might just be a bitch.

Also don't forget mentioning the alcohol because Brandy can turn any man into a wifebeater.

;-)

Also I would like 2 know if he gave his wife and father inlaw several warnings before firing off his 1st shot :-)

I think we need some gender testing done here. Percy might just be a bitch.

Also don't forget mentioning the alcohol because Brandy can turn any man into a wifebeater.

;-)

Also I would like 2 know if he gave his wife and father inlaw several warnings before firing off his 1st shot :-)

Ha was pissed, full of brandy, thats wy the second shot missedLOL

DR - are you wanting it to rain in southern cape ?Asking hub people not to jump to conclusions and actually read the facts is well ..... like getting rain in the southern cape .... very min. And this is what is sad.A high profile person is accused of something' date=' but for will ever be guilty and have it on his record for life. The media never forgets.[/quote']

the media always gets crap for these kind of things. it's the public's short attention span that forever tarnishes public figures who have been accused of something. soundbites on radio and television play to this. reading the whole story in the papers provides more balance.

oh smarty pants, you wanting to make me read ... pleeeeaase !

dont you have a deadline (and no not with a cold one)

oh smarty pants, you wanting to make me read ... pleeeeaase !dont you have a deadline (and no not with a cold one)

yup, the star's is in 8minutes, the argus in 38. beat them both by milessmiley16.gif

i see keo is saying that percy wouldn't hurt a fly, and never threw a punch on or off the field. oooh, wait, there was that 2-year ban and fine he got for pushing that linesman in wales...

oh smarty pants, you wanting to make me read ... pleeeeaase !dont you have a deadline (and no not with a cold one)

yup, the star's is in 8minutes, the argus in 38. beat them both by milessmiley16.gif

i see keo is saying that percy wouldn't hurt a fly, and never threw a punch on or off the field. oooh, wait, there was that 2-year ban and fine he got for pushing that linesman in wales...

see see se c c c seeeeeeeee, Mr Media never forgets

see see se c c c seeeeeeeee, Mr Media never forgets

but keohane forgot... smiley36.gif

haha assaulting a lines man - must have been a "good" line mines like the ones that get coke in the face for their "good" performance ... 

haha assaulting a lines man - must have been a "good" line mines like the ones that get coke in the face for their "good" performance ...?

what the heck does that post mean? smiley5.gif

I saw Percy play at Newport, along with Gary and Andy, on a regular basis. Rodney Parade was a ground visiting team hated playing at.

The incident with the linesman was blown up out of all proportion - it was a push. However, rules are rules and when you stick your hands on an official you know you'll feel the consequences.

Whatever happened, it's sad to see all this *** on the hub and in the papers - the consequence of fame are a life lived in the public eye, wanted or not.

How many cases like this are going unreported, with no action taken by the police, every day in SA.....? Now where is the massive media campaign to end domestic violence, instead of 5 second soundbites at the expense of some famous person? Not exactly righteous journalism is it? But then, sensationalism is the name of the game when keeping circulation figures up, and advertisers happy