Percy Mont moers his wife ????

limosine

Guest Agteros

popeye, ja die issue is vir my nie 'jy slaan|vloek|beledig nie (aan) 'n vrou nie', maar dat geen mens dit aan 'n ander mens doen nie...

Sommige vroue (nie dames nie), is net so skuldig hieraan as wat sommige mans is... so kom ons kry die woorde en die indrukke wat geskep word reg..

Daar is net soveel vroue wat hulle mans abuse (finansieel, emosioneel, fisies... you name it), as wat daar mans is wat hulle vroue abuse.

Mans het meer spiere, so hulle sal neig om dit meer te gebruil.. dit wat van vroue af kom is meestal meer subtiel

So geen mens slaan aan 'n ander mens nie. PUNT!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

popeye' date=' ja die issue is vir my nie 'jy slaan|vloek|beledig nie (aan) 'n vrou nie', maar dat geen mens dit aan 'n ander mens doen nie...

Sommige vroue (nie dames nie), is net so skuldig hieraan as wat sommige mans is... so kom ons kry die woorde en die indrukke wat geskep word reg..

Daar is net soveel vroue wat hulle mans abuse (finansieel, emosioneel, fisies... you name it), as wat daar mans is wat hulle vroue abuse.

Mans het meer spiere, so hulle sal neig om dit meer te gebruil.. dit wat van vroue af kom is meestal meer subtiel

[/quote']

Agreed- what i just feel is right is when someone hits you, you the have the right to defend yourself. so if your wife starts to hit you ... must you just sit back and let her enjoy herself while you take the beating?

popeye' date=' ja die issue is vir my nie 'jy slaan|vloek|beledig nie (aan) 'n vrou nie', maar dat geen mens dit aan 'n ander mens doen nie...

[/quote']

Goed ges?, die ding met Percy is net omdat hy "famous" is soveel dinge gebeur sondar dat ons eers weet daarvan

?

?

?

?

[/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

en ongelukkig as iemand n saak teen jou oop maak vir molestering, verkragting, vroue slaan ens is jy sommer klaar skuldig ... want almal aanvaar sommer net jy het dit gedoen en baie mense misbruik dit om te kry wat hulle wil he ..

Guest Agteros

[/quote']

Agreed- what i just feel is right is when someone hits you, you the have the right to defend yourself. so if your wife starts to hit you ... must you just sit back and let her enjoy herself while you take the beating?

Yep, and in that is the problem..

Do you try and retaliate / teach the other party a lesson?

Or do you grab the higher ground and walk away first (to the police station/lawyer/where ever)?

Just as 'we' (cyclists) cannot teach motorist to alter their ways with water bottles and abuse, just like that one spouse can't alter the ways of the other with abuse...

Walking away first (and laying the first charges) will stand you in good stead in future negotiations... Just accept that any relationship is dead (not when you lay charges, but rather when the first time the one party abuses the other), as that indicates a lack of respect for the other. Without respect there is nothing.... So might as well get out of the relationship, as it WILL end in tears..

Sad on so many levels, but true unfortunately

Abuse is NEVER the answer!

[/quote']

Depends, if she's hitting him with a frying pan he's big and strong enough to take it away from her. If she's hitting him with her fist, well he can just laugh at her which might cause her to become more angry and pick up the frying pan which is where the frying pan defense comes into play. scotty2009-10-09 01:10:13

maybe it could be because he misses his rugby - he was sued to take out his anger on all the poor rugby - and now there is nothing to take it out on? but then again where does the anger come from? 

maybe over the high heels. Percy is famous for wearing white shoes.

Agteros, jy is reg. gelukkig ken ek niemand wat my al vertel het sy vrou abuse hom, so daardie kant van die saak is vreemd vir my.

Ek praat maar hoe ek voel van hoe 'n man teenoor 'n vrou moet optree, ongeag die omstandighede.

[/quote']

Depends, if she's hitting him with a frying pan he's big and strong enough to take it away from her. If she's hitting him with her fist, well he can just laugh at her which might cause her to become more angry and pick up the frying pan which is where the frying pan defense comes into play.

what if she stand around the corner and hits him with the frying pan without him see it coming?

[
what if she stand around the corner and hits him with the frying pan without him see it coming?

Then he will have a flat nose and lose some of his boyish looks.

Woman knows how to use that 'bekkie' and they like to fight with that, and yes girls some of the words do realy hurt!! so watch your mouths!

We might hear his side of the story too!!!

wtf??? doesn't matter what she did/say, you don't hit a womanAngryAngry