Percy Mont moers his wife ????

limosine

Once again, not condoning this action in anyway or trying to diminish the severity of the alleged assault, but has anyone met a couple where she is the physical abuser of him?

I have met two couples (admittedly about 15 years apart) where the wife was the aggressor over the husband. And don't think there is a stereotypical income group/ class/ whatever.

One was in the East Rand. He was 6' 6" odd and she was a lofty 5' 2". She used to take a frying pan to him on a regular basis. After 10 years of marriage, he finally left her.

The next couple are from Bryanston. Both degreed professionals, she decided that he was late coming home from work once again, so she used her large diamond engagement ring to beat the shirt out his face. He was cut to ribbons. This was not the first time she had physically beat the hell out of him.

Does this sort of thing not warrant a campaign?

I think any form of abuse on any other person should be dealt with in the harshest way be it physical, emotional, sexual or spiritual.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder whats up with the old Springboks---About 2 weeks ago (in the newspapers) Joost's grandparents told him to leave his pistol/rewolwer at home for some reason---There was a fight between them or something like that---seems they can get quite aggresive !!!!!!OuchOuchShockedShocked

So ou Joosie likes his guns.  Wondered what happened to him after his scandals and we luckily don't have to listen to him on supersport as well anymore.  Maybe Percival can go and sqeeze his leg a bit

Jackes17542009-10-09 06:14:44

He isnt guilty' date=' Percy is a legend and always will be. A person that is willing to lay a charge isnt scared to follow through if the allegations are true.
[/quote']

Interesting view, i can think of another reason such as intimidation. Restraining orders are seldom if ever enforced so many wifes/girlfriends withdraw charges.

Can I offer you 2 a room?

shame on you' date=' Pops is married ShockedBig%20smile.... and I'm a decend girlEmbarrassed
[/quote']

vertel hulle !!!!

shame on you' date=' Pops is married ShockedBig%20smile.... and I'm a decend girlEmbarrassed
[/quote'] I may be wrong but I think he was referring to the hr-gasping days of our lives episode

Jackes17542009-10-09 06:33:02

Okay HR. I am wrong and for that? i do apologise. I could not give you a list of which papers have what bias - I do not read them anymore and have not done so in the last 9 years (other than our local Sh!tty Times). I have no basis for my statements any more.

apology accepted. i read the content of about 9 south african newspapers every day, and the one thing they do have in common is an interest in good governance. don't totally knock the sh!tty crimes...you'd be surprised at how many careers of respected journos started at amalgamated newspapers, the stable that paper falls under.

?

shame on you' date=' Pops is married?ShockedBig%20smile.... and I'm a decend girlEmbarrassed
[/quote'] I may be wrong but I think he was referring to the hr-gasping days of our lives episode

i don't do older men smiley9.gif ...i think muxie was talking to pops and pi. smiley36.gif

To set the record straight (there is enough bad reporting already), I was referring to Holly and Gasping's little tiff - it was very how shall I say errrr Joyful :)

To set the record straight (there is enough bad reporting already)' date=' I was referring to Holly and Gasping's little tiff - it was very how shall I say errrr Joyful :) [/quote']

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

ok, ok, is it a comp?

apology accepted. i read the content of about 9 south african newspapers every day' date=' and the one thing they do have in common is an interest in good governance. don't totally knock the sh!tty crimes...you'd be surprised at how many careers of respected journos started at amalgamated newspapers, the stable that paper falls under. [/quote'] But we were told that jouno's twists stories to suit them... Evil%20Smile

apology accepted. i read the content of about 9 south african newspapers every day' date=' and the one thing they do have in common is an interest in good governance. don't totally knock the sh!tty crimes...you'd be surprised at how many careers of respected journos started at amalgamated newspapers, the stable that paper falls under. [/quote'] But we were told that jouno's twists stories to suit them... Evil%20Smile

i'm gonna twist you in a minute!!!!! smiley7.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif oh, meant to reply to your brekkie chirp this morning. one of my bosses - no, not the ugly dwarf lesbian one; the not-so-pretty-but-not-as-ugly lesbian one - bought me a nutella croissant from rush this morning. wonder if they serve that at the birchwood? mux?

oh' date=' meant to reply to your brekkie chirp this morning. [/quote'] chirp, snide.   You ladies are so sensitive WinkLOL

the rugby players seem to be rather agressive and this after their careers are done...Jame Small beat the crap out of Christina Storm a few times until she got gatvol and packed her things....

? oh' date=' meant to reply to your brekkie chirp this morning. [/quote'] chirp, snide.?? You ladies are so sensitive WinkLOL

ok, now i'm really gonna twist ya smiley7.gif

hey, how's the little one doing?

the rugby players seem to be rather agressive and this after their careers are done...Jame Small beat the crap out of Christina Storm a few times until she got gatvol and packed her things....

ja, i mentioned james small a coupla pages back...that dude was pretty aggressive off the field even when he was still playing. bullet had his share of trouble too. don't think some former footie players are much better. maybe it all goes to their heads? you are adored by so many, then you go home, and this person who loves you dares to criticise you...how insolent! the sunday papers are gonna make for interesting reading.