Percy Mont moers his wife ????

limosine

Guest Agteros

ok' date=' they settle the differences.

Percy is getting the first hair appointment tommorow morning, Tamsin will take the afternoon session.

BUT... Tamsen will wear her white high heels with blinkers tommorow morning in Cavendish squere, he can use it tommorow night after the Province game at the Smokers Den in Bruma.

Both sign the agreement and the lawyers is very happy that a settlement was reached so quickly without effecting the kids and nearby family.[/quote'] ....and Joost denied any involvement in the matter!!Smile

Maar wat het baasspeurder Muis hieroor te s??

Agteros2009-10-10 00:18:54

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, they settle the differences.

Percy is getting the first hair appointment tommorow morning, Tamsin will take the afternoon session.

BUT... Tamsen will wear her white high heels with blinkers tommorow morning in Cavendish squere, he can use it tommorow night after the Province game at the Smokers Den in Bruma.

Both sign the agreement and the lawyers is very happy that a settlement was reached so quickly without effecting the kids and nearby family.

....and Joost denied any involvement in the matter!!Smile
He said if you cant see the tatoo on his backside then it was not him

ok, they settle the differences.

Both sign the agreement and the lawyers is very happy that a settlement was reached so quickly without effecting the kids and nearby family.

....and Joost denied any involvement in the matter!!Smile
He said if you cant see the tatoo on his backside then it was not him
....and he has never owned a non-stick frying pan!!

Guest colonel

Maybe she hid or finished his coke and he was hanging for a line?

maybe he had to ate her sh@t to long .. and just could not stand it anymore...

but hey when a man hits his wife they never ask why ...

No Man' date=' Seriously, do yourself a favour, go back and delete your post, you are probably just trying to get a rise, but thats not funny or smart.[/quote']

Sorry but i will not delete my post. I am not trying to make fun of it. percy is one of my rugby legends and if he is guilty he will become a nobody for me. I firmly believe it not hitting a women ever - except if she hits you (then you can slap her once). All i am saying is that they must find out WHY he went to such an extent and hit her. . .it is easy to just blame him for hitting her ... but they must take in consideration WHY he did it - it could be that she emotionally abused him or something ...

You catch my point??

no.

Maybe she hid or finished his coke and he was hanging for a line?

I was thinking the EXACT same thing Colonel! Schnaafheads!