Huh!!!!!! Landis and Lance

Kritzie

Is it not amazing that all these accused athletes can do is attack the laboratory.??

I find it quite amazing that 180 other cyclists were tested by the same lab and all passed - except Landis - so obviously the lab is to blame!!

What a pin head' date=' the lab has proved he doped, his team tossed him out,I for one have no doubt he doped and judging by his lack of support I am not alone, and I see he has had to go on a sort of "publicity road tour" to gather money and support for his quickly failing cause.

Even his own lawyer has said the french lab is an accredited institution and although they would like tests done in the USA,  they will have NO CHOICE but to accept the Labs credentials.

In my opinion the sooner they toss him out and get rid of him the better.!

[/quote']

Widget, Where does Landis attack the lab (in the artical quoted) ? the artical you quote refers to the US Anti doping Authorities trying to make a deal with Landis to splab on Lance - Which If true is a bit sleazy....

You know if they (THE LABS AND ANTI DOPING BODIES) could not get there act together a few years ago with LA perhaps they should rather concentrate on current affairs and getting it done right first time everytime...

Abuse can happen both ways - this is why any party that is employed to uphold a certain law' date=' must adhere to it 100%, or risk the case being thrown out.  A person that is charged with breaking a law must have a fair opportunity to defend himself - and ensure that the law was correctly applied.

Being falsely accused is just as bad as being found innocent due to a technicality i.m.o.  [/quote']

No sure, nobody says, "dont give him his day in court" - its entitled and accepted.

However, remember, even if the tests are not foolproof, the court accepts them as standards and WILL rule as if they are foolproof.

Also, "accusations carries responsibility" - the Labs have put their cards on the table, its up to Landis (or whoever) to prove them wrong in a fashion thats acceptable to the world bodies - not just to Landis and his lawyer. 

In any event, in every investigation there will be irregularities, and its not necessarily thrown out because of this, an irregularity may discredit one portion of the investigation and result, however it seldom, if ever discredits the entire result - there are just too many other checks and balances built in.
widget2007-05-11 05:14:02

Is it not amazing that all these accused athletes can do is attack the laboratory.??

I find it quite amazing that 180 other cyclists were tested by the same lab and all passed - except Landis - so obviously the lab is to blame!!

What a pin head' date=' the lab has proved he doped, his team tossed him out,I for one have no doubt he doped and judging by his lack of support I am not alone, and I see he has had to go on a sort of "publicity road tour" to gather money and support for his quickly failing cause.

Even his own lawyer has said the french lab is an accredited institution and although they would like tests done in the USA,  they will have NO CHOICE but to accept the Labs credentials.

[/quote']

Widget, Where does Landis attack the lab (in the artical quoted) ? the artical you quote refers to the US Anti doping Authorities trying to make a deal with Landis to splab on Lance - Which If true is a bit sleazy....

You know if they (THE LABS AND ANTI DOPING BODIES) could not get there act together a few years ago with LA perhaps they should rather concentrate on current affairs and getting it done right first time everytime...

Haaaaa - Swiss - feeling a bit "nit picky" today are we.Big%20smile

Okay, I confess, I am sorry, I feel awefull, I will make a public statement of retraction -

"LANDIS DID NOT ATTACK THE LAB IN "THIS" ARTICLE"

...........he left that to the 6 dozen or so other media articles he has been quoted in.Big%20smile

...........he left that to the 6 dozen or so other media articles he has been quoted in.Big%20smile

Hell, you don't even need to use quotes in articles, on his website you can download all the defense arguments, statements and so on... Read all the ongoing blows in the bunfight here  http://www.floydfairnessfund.org/

Yes, I know TNT1 - seems a fairly "moot point" really.!

Maybe Swiss was just feeling a bit "left out" LOL

..................Not so Swiss.?Big%20smile

Yes' date=' I know TNT1 - seems a fairly "moot point" really.!

Maybe Swiss was just feeling a bit "left out" LOL

..................Not so Swiss.?Big%20smile
[/quote']

Left out of what?

Guest colonel

[/quote']

If he is guilty like you say and tossed out of the team, then our own RH is also a dope considering he was to tossed out of theteam. What you say to that about your local hero? Or is it just Landis that doped??

Haaaaa - Swiss - feeling a bit "nit picky" today are we.Big%20smile

Okay, I confess, I am sorry, I feel awefull, I will make a public statement of retraction -

Yipeeee Clap......and promise to stick to the subject next time and stop regurgitating old news and arguments.

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

SwissVan2007-05-11 06:00:45

However' date=' remember, even if the tests are not foolproof, the court accepts them as standards and WILL rule as if they are foolproof.

[/quote']

Nope - a court does not take it as foolproof - it looks at the balance of probabilities in conjunction with other evidence. USADA and WADA on the other hand consider it to be foolproof.

[/quote']

If he is guilty like you say and tossed out of the team, then our own RH is also a dope considering he was to tossed out of theteam. What you say to that about your local hero? Or is it just Landis that doped??

Robert Hunter is NOT a hero of mine - I dont have any "sporting" Heros.!!

In my opinion, most of them are overpaid, arrogant,small minded,narcisstic,greedy and egotistical.

Not my defination of a HERO.

Landis was dismissed before the team was officially disbanded.

I dont know if RH dopes - if he is never caught I will assume he is clean.!