Tread Mag

Ti-ny

Hi

have any of of the subscribing hubbers received your mailed copy, as i got a newsletter stating the 3rd issue is on the shelves

Not Yet, but I am sure it will arrive soon!

I suggest that if you don't receive your's timeously, rather pm or e-mail Sean rather than post it here (a humble request from my side).Embarrassed

for whats its worth it has not been received in Cape Town yest - must be stick in Customs smiley36.gif

for whats its worth it has not been received in Cape Town yest - must be stick in Customs smiley36.gif

1x1 <-- *** FOR SALE***

1x9
2x10
1xIncomplete

How abour R1 to open the bidding for the 1x1 <-- *** FOR SALE*** LOL

Please note this post is not aimed at Sean and the mag, I just wanted to know if I should blame the post office for being slow, or that my mag was stolen by the neighbours emu kid.

I have sent a mail to info@treadmag.co.za to ask the question as well but thought i might get a faster response on the hub, which I did.

Read my first post again, not accusing anybody of anything, just asking a question. Don't attack me because you can't read and feel the need to play the hero.

Read my first post again' date=' not accusing anybody of anything, just asking a question. Don't attack me because you can't read and feel the need to play the hero.
[/quote']

You will find that its a humble request, more than an attack.

20091015_062131_chill_pill.jpg

Not Yet, but I am sure it will arrive soon!

I suggest that if you don't receive your's timeously, rather pm or e-mail Sean rather than post it here (a humble request from my side).Embarrassed

Why? You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Yeah I've been wondering when it was coming out again, lost count of the months since my last purchase

Should I send a PM to Sean giving him my delivery address for the Ibis, or should I post it here?

gremlin
Champion Hubber
Champion%20Hubber

Online Status: Online
Quote gremlin Replybullet Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 3:58pm

I see the web got the new spring issue cover.

Can't wait to collect my MOJO.