Chumba Pics

ngala24

Far Canal!!

That one with the orange/copper wheels is so coooool!! Will look even better with the same colour Sram X9/X0 kit!!!

why don't they make DS for XC? That VF2's angles are too slack.

There's more to life than XC! smiley17.gif

With a 120mm fork the angles are in the ball park for XC. Maybe not WC racing, but for tail riding it's near perfect.

true but there money in that market. Look at Morewood, they are going to make a killing with their Zula and Kw?la models after they started to be DH and freeride only manufacturer.

true but there money in that market. Look at Morewood' date=' they are going to make a killing with their Zula and Kw?la models after they started to be DH and freeride only manufacturer.[/quote']

Thanks Mampara

I agree with you that there is def a market for XC here, we went with the particular model VF2 with the 120mm setup as our XC/Marathon bike as we felt that a bike light enough for XC yet strong enough for AM but comfortable enough to ride day in and out was the best with the growing stage race scene in SA

Sheesh ive got to get down to that side of the world to do some riding, it looks awesome.

Lotto on wednesday and then Me thinks a 29'er and a plane trip to Cape Town or george are in order to meet the guys

I like the little detail of the Chumba man on the bar end caps. Does he have a name like "Brad" from Headshock? fame?

Hey HR where are those trails? they look awsome

that, my friend, is mountain bike heaven?a little place called saasveldBig%20smile
holy roller2009-10-21 23:27:35