Anybody know this team "behaving badly"???????

Guest Big H

There is no shoulder and does not seem to be a lot of traffic so if a car approach then it can pass easily. otherwise the riders can just move to the side to allow the car to pass. Speed limit on a road like that 60?- 80km/h max so not too bad - can easily slow down and time to pass

You are as dumb as the rest that throughout this posting condone this BAD BEHAVIOR with their lame remarks....... including some of our so called highly praised and eminent "peacemakers"!!!!!! SOLID LINE mate SOLID LINE...... !!!!!!!!

Eks seker jy sal agter `n trok sit tot die lyn ophou om dan verby te gaan as jy bestuur, so dan verstaan ek dit, maar in meeste gevalle sal ons almal verby gaan so dan kan hy verby die ouens ook ry.

Dit lyk net of die pad redelik stil is, so aankomende verkeer behoort nie `n probleem te wees nie - dit lyk anyway soos `n back road.

Solid line - beteken nie regtig baie nie. Dis maak deel uit van die verkeers tekens wat elke dag deur almal geignoreer word. Parkering op sypaaikies/No parking zones-Stop strate - 4 rigtings - spoed beperkings ens ens.

Sommige "solid-lines" is op baie stupid plekke en mens kan myle vooruit sien wat aankom !

Dink hierdie isssue is belaglik. Dis elkeen se eie ding as hy so wil ry. Jy sien nie mense jou afneem as jy op jou selfoon praat in die kar, of sonder seatbelt ry, of eet terwyl jy ry ens nie, so hoekom die mense afneem as hulle `n verkeers reel oortree ?

ASTANA2009-10-22 00:50:52

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey Dokey

Let's get real, they are a bunch of ponses, they should be on mountain bikes and if they are going to be riding a breast, may I suggest they ride with one.

There is no shoulder and does not seem to be a lot of traffic so if a car approach then it can pass easily. otherwise the riders can just move to the side to allow the car to pass. Speed limit on a road like that 60?- 80km/h max so not too bad - can easily slow down and time to pass

You are as dumb as the rest that throughout this posting condone this BAD BEHAVIOR with their lame remarks....... including some of our so called highly praised and eminent "peacemakers"!!!!!! SOLID LINE mate SOLID LINE...... !!!!!!!!

Eks seker jy sal agter `n trok sit tot die lyn ophou om dan verby te gaan as jy bestuur' date=' so dan verstaan ek dit, maar in meeste gevalle sal ons almal verby gaan so dan kan hy verby die ouens ook ry.

Dit lyk net of die pad redelik stil is, so aankomende verkeer behoort nie `n probleem te wees nie - dit lyk anyway soos `n back road.

Solid line - beteken nie regtig baie nie. Dis maak deel uit van die verkeers tekens wat elke dag deur almal geignoreer word. Parkering op sypaaikies/No parking zones-Stop strate - 4 rigtings - spoed beperkings ens ens.

Sommige "solid-lines" is op baie stupid plekke en mens kan myle vooruit sien wat aankom !

Dink hierdie isssue is belaglik. Dis elkeen se eie ding as hy so wil ry. Jy sien nie mense jou afneem as jy op jou selfoon praat in die kar, of sonder seatbelt ry, of eet terwyl jy ry ens nie, so hoekom die mense afneem as hulle `n verkeers reel oortree ?
[/quote']

Ja en is seker dit is dieselfde attitude as hierbo wat jy na motoriste uitstraal. Gn wonder hulle wil fietsryers met hulle nissans raakry nie (Susan se Facebook groep)

GTR 1 , im with you on this , guys they may not even be pro's just guys in the the same kit. come on people if you have a issue then pull up next to them and have a cival chat it goes a long way!

buy have a bi%$# on the hub is not going to solve this issue that so many have. they may not even be hubbers so how the hell are they to know they doing wrong unless you tell them.

Eks seker jy sal agter `n trok sit tot die lyn ophou om dan verby te gaan as jy bestuur' date=' so dan verstaan ek dit, maar in meeste gevalle sal ons almal verby gaan so dan kan hy verby die ouens ook ry.

[/quote']

The fact of the matter is that they are breaking the law. Klaar.

I hope none of the people saying it is ok swear and hoot at taxis and other motorists who break the law too (speeding, driving in the yellow lane, goong through red robots, forcing their way into lanes of traffic in front of others who have been patiently waiting etc.) or do these tings themselves when driving. If it is not cool in a car, it is not cool on a bike

Off the soap box now

I heard the pro's train without helmets in Europe' date=' it can't be true? [/quote']

gasp, shock, horror?really?

i saw a photo of a guy in a bar sitting on a bike drinking a pint without a helmet, but I think it was in SA. ......... must have been photoshopped. 

[/quote']

Ja en is seker dit is dieselfde attitude as hierbo wat jy na motoriste uitstraal. Gn wonder hulle wil fietsryers met hulle nissans raakry nie (Susan se Facebook groep)

Punt van die saak is - dis elke ou se eie ding. As iemand in die reen op die N1 wil oefen sonder `n helmet dan is dit sy eie issue. Natuurlik straal dit `n swak beeld uit vir die res van ons, maar dis die lewe. Daar sal altyd mense wees wat in anyway gaan maak wat hulle wil. So solank jou kant skoon is dan is dit goed.

Wat het toot vir taxi's of enige ander oortreder al ooit gehelp. Al manier hoe mense leer is om te voel. En as iemand hul humeur verloor (soos om mense raak te ry aspris) dan is hulle anyway kriminele en sou een of ander tyd iets stupids aangevang het. hy staan nie op in die oggend om fietsryers te gaan omry nie - dis net `n trigger gewees vir `n onstabiele mens. (soos iemand wat jou skiet vir `n selfoon)

Maybe everyones getting tired of people bitching about everything all the time but never doing anything constructive. Looks like you went to a lot of trouble to to see just how bad they are.

So was your plan to get the rest of us p#ssed off at these guys as well or are you hoping someone will go have that quiet word with them and be constructive on your behalf ?????

Just a side thought.....anyone recognise the actual riders ?.....maybe just a bunch of guys in Neotel kit.  But then again' date=' who knows, we never asked.

You're right, if they are the "professional" bunch it's not your duty. Just like it's not your duty to report a crooked cop (professional), or known thief (professional), or a paedophile etc. etc.
[/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

If it is not your duty to educate them (the so called professional team), then why even bother bringing it up here? Is it to act high and mighty? Is it to garner favour with a "look at them being bad" attitude? Instead of taking photos all the time and quoting friends who live in the Cradle area, do something. It is obviously a bone of contention in your life, so rather do something and then tell us about that.

We are not being negative toward you BigH, but the complaining needs to stop or at least take a breather. If it bothers you that much, go out and do something that will make the bother stop.

Oukaaay..... I decided to do something about it......

Please add your name as a cyclist behaving well at the following blog...... http://cyclistsbehavingwell.blogspot.com

Big H you seem to love falling into a trap here. You always take pics where their is a solid line!

So:

1. If a motorist wants to pass a cyclist, be it 1 cyclist or 10 cyclist, and by doing so with leaving enough room i.e. 1.5m (proposed legislation) between his car and the cyclist, he crosses the solid white line with 2 wheels of his car - the motorist is illegal! Not the cyclist or cyclists.

2. This road seems not that wide so even if it was just 1 cyclist I would think a legal motorist would have to slow down and wait till their is no solid white line to make a legal safe passing!

3. So even if they are riding 4 abreast, and the cyclist all on the left of the solid white line, should it matter? A legal safe motorist would sill have to wait regardless of it been 1 or 4 cyclists!

Maybe it time to find some areas where motorist are allowed to overtake if you looking to have a go at cyclist for riding 2 (proposed legislation that cyclist may ride legally 2 abreast - and not just when passing) or more abreast!

OK' date=' I don't like these blogs and don't have anuy user accounts but please add my name & hubname BigH!!Tks

[/quote']

This is a joke, right?

Who says they are Neotel? I have seen roadies that look JUST like team asstana, well except for the bikes...and other who dressed to the T like MTN...on that point the MTN 100 Club kit look very much like the pro-riders?

The picture looks like it was take very early in the morning and we would not know if there were ANY other cars on that road....Maybe BigH took the picture while cycling himself....?

BIGH, if you want to improve the image of cyclist, then also take on the truck that pushed me of the road 2 days ago while I was on the shoulder and then he proceeded to come more until he was driving on the gravel?

You are fighting a loosing battle, you will NEVER get me to stop at all red lights(I will skip the ones where I feel safer to cross when ALL is RED)

coenie2009-10-22 04:02:04

BigH I did go to that website. I do not have a Gmail account (and do not particularly want one either), so please take this post as my commitment.

BigH I did go to that website. I do not have a Gmail account (and do not particularly want one either)' date=' so please take this post as my commitment.[/quote']

I do not have a Gmail account and was able to create the blog??????

I do not know much about these blogg things and if there are better and more interactive solutions to create a list like this please advise!!!!!!