JOKE OF THE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiNi

Big H. bly net waar jy is.  As jy oorsee is vir fietsry' date=' bly net waar jy is.  S.A fietsry is 'n klug.  Jy is bevoorreg om daar te wees.  Hier moet jy behoorlik gatkruip en die regte ouens ken.

[/quote']

Hahaha.....

Hi Oom Big H. Ek het nie geweet oom ry pro fiets nieShocked. Wil oom my net inlig vir watse span oom ry. Lyk my oom weet iets wat ons nie weet daar in Nigiri?!!!! Is oom weer bly om weer terug in Nigiri? te wees na oom se trippie hier in SA

NiNI, ek dink die oom weet bietjie meer as die avg Joe around!!!

OomH ry vir 'TEAM SIGN-UP' !Clap

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

tee heee!!!!!!! Ekke wag nog steeds vir my team kit!!!!!! ..... nie 'n slegte idee nie Shaun!!!!!!!

There are better riders within the Harmony club that have 

been  racing on their own with no team back up, that have had good

results this season that never get looked at for selection. Is it

because they do not ride for a Pro team . ???? Just wandering

OMW NiNi - if you've been elected to sort certain sh*t out, we are in trouble aren't we..?!

You don't even know that Nolan is goin to race in Germany, and that is why Sowerby is going  to Marocco. Haha.

Please mate - try and conceal your stupidity and not blatantly declare your ignorance on the net.

A friend of mine's mother once said "If you don't know what you're talking about shut the )(*& up." If you know what's goinf feel fre to throw wild accusations but if the accusations are based on the fact that you don't actually know what's going on and are just jumping to conclusions, shut up.

Cry No disrespect to Sowerby, but there are much better guys that could have made themselves available for the tour, even in CT. guess it pays to know someone who know the right people. 

As sacf die heeltyd die selfde ouens Europa toe stuur gaan dit sa cycling nikshelp nie want dan gaan ons met 10 ryers sit wat daar kan race maar as hulle elke keer nuwe ouens n kaans gee gaan ons aan die einde van die dag met 50 ryers sit wat in europa kan kompeteer!! Dis wat ek dink

Cry No disrespect to Sowerby' date=' but there are much better guys that could have made themselves available for the tour, even in CT. guess it pays to know someone who know the right people.  [/quote']

Like ?

SmileCraig Butland?, Laurence Calitz, both can take him out easily.!!!

Cry No disrespect to Sowerby' date=' but there are much better guys that could have made themselves available for the tour, even in CT. guess it pays to know someone who know the right people.  [/quote']

Like ?

No disrespect to the above mentioned riders, but for the life of me, I haven't heard of neither...

Now it might be because they don't compete in JHB, but then I guess they haven't really made an impact anywhere else either.

Sounds like you want to go to Marocco, desprinter...

Lets see how Sowerby does at SA's against Lourens and Butland. Lourens is a 80km one day rider, and good at that. Butland is overrated. Mike is a very good teamworker, domestique. Last year he allmost made Erik win road SA's by pacing on his own the last 10k's. You cant just judge a rider by his results in the superleague over 80k's.

Mr desprinter, you must either be Garth Thomas or Hannacci, cause no one else win sprints in the Cape.

Or are you one of those sprinters that doesnt make it to the finish?