BULLS BO!!

Joss

Hats off to Francois Steyn for missing a sitter of a conversion... Clap

Why they took Monty off I don't know, it doesn't matter, any final is like a test match and you need a kicker... Had Francois slotted that the Sharks would have won by a point and btw Sharks, a game is 80 minutes not 79 LOL.

Hah! Bulls supporters, what have you got to say to this

The pain of the Super 14 final defeat by the Bulls won't go away for the Sharks, and the wound opened a little deeper on Tuesday when Kiwi referee Steve Walsh admitted that the match officials missed at least one infringement by the Bulls in that last mad minute leading up to Bryan Habana's title-clinching try.

Lyk my die ref HET gekroek....

Off of News24.com - Springbok and Bulls wing Brian Habana who scored the brilliant try to win the Super 14 final at King's Park on Saturday, admits he should have been sent off in the opening minutes following a dangerous tackle on Sharks fullback Percy Montogomery.

Looks like he crooked on two occasions ....

Guest Big H

Lekker ek is bly hulle het gekroek...... wys jou hoe proffessioneel hulle is..... die hele seisoen het die ref teen hulle gekroek en toe dit saakmaak het hulle so gekroek dat hulle die ref kon oortuig..... BRILJANT BULLS DIE SUPER 14 KAMPIOENE VIR 2007.....HABANA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja is maar soos Lance... Kan net wen deur skelm te wees!!!

Geniet maar die gesteelde oorwinning....

Ek weet ten minste wie is die ware wenners!!!!

isn't it the refs decision to send people off ?

How many of you would get off your bike in the final sprint on the Champs-Elysees (ok just IMAGINE you were good enough) in the TDF, just because you may have switched someone ??

Luister na al die suur tiete!!! 

Ons het die cup, in dit is al wat tel.

ps:  Hoe kom het Pienaar nie geskop nie??  Hy het vroeer in die seisoen 'n baie moeilike skop geslot om die game te wen.

Lekker ek is bly hulle het gekroek...... wys jou hoe proffessioneel hulle is..... die hele seisoen het die ref teen hulle gekroek en toe dit saakmaak het hulle so gekroek dat hulle die ref kon oortuig..... BRILJANT BULLS DIE SUPER 14 KAMPIOENE VIR 2007.....HABANA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

As a self propsed fighter for what is just and moral, i find this statement surprising.

Guest Big H

'n Skotsman van alle dinge en iemand met die naam Kroekspul betwyfel MY morele waardes.... eish!!!!!!!