3 smoke-free years today!

Dr. Seuss

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not celebrate it as "3 years of being smoke free". I would celebrate it as "gaining wisdom 3 year ago".

Well done.

Well done for keeping it up' date=' I'm 3 weeks smoke free and stuggling like a bitch.

[/quote']

Keep going dude, it gets better. You are way over the addiction, now it is just a mental thing, your brain is screwing around with you and those feelings are definitely not cravings.

Keep going dude' date=' it gets better. You are way over the addiction, now it is just a mental thing, your brain is screwing around with you and those feelings are definitely not cravings. [/quote']

that sounds like me in a bike shop. smiley9.gif

Well done for keeping it up' date=' I'm 3 weeks smoke free and stuggling like a bitch.

[/quote']

Keep going dude, it gets better. You are way over the addiction, now it is just a mental thing, your brain is screwing around with you and those feelings are definitely not cravings.

thanx for the advice, I'll keep those wise words in mind.

I've stopped for just over a year and sneeky started having a puf here and there the last few weeks. Decided last night that I'm being a complete do...s and First day again today.

Wish me luck! And Clap Well done to the other chaps! Clap

im 2 yrs and 2 months! For those of your trying to quick, give Zyban a thought. I used it, took it for 2 months (and thankfully didnt have a seisure!!)- worked great and havent touched one since