Waht is the problem with cyclists

bmw driver

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya Ya. Just because you are either too fat, too lazy, too useless, completely spineless to get your a*s on a bicycle, you can post such trash on a website that you shouldn't even be looking at. I guess your attitude toward life is the same as your attitude toward cyclists.......... it sucks!!!

Have a nice day!!!

Would you like to take a bet on it that I own more bicycles than you.

And I bet it's a Raleigh

(Appologies to other Raleigh owners)

Two Trek road bikes

Two Merida Mtb bikes

One Scott road bike

One Gaint Mtb

One Ravo tandem

One Cannondale tandem

One Alpina road bike

now why don't you take just one of them and ride it, instead of wasting your time looking for four-abreast cycling groups on sunday mornings so you have something to post on mondays?

Two Trek road bikes

Two Merida Mtb bikes

One Scott road bike

One Gaint Mtb

One Ravo tandem

One Cannondale tandem

One Alpina road bike

Why? If you're so good @ cycling then you need a decent racing bike, a decent training bike, and maybe a decent MTB if you do both disciplines. I dont know any pro rider that actually rides that many bikes. If you're not that good @ riding, why buy all those bikes?

How about you put them on your couch and post us the photos...

And I bet it's a Raleigh

(Appologies to other Raleigh owners)

I'll take my clunky heavy alu raleigh and kick your ass in any race any day Wink

Two Trek road bikes

Two Merida Mtb bikes

One Scott road bike

One Gaint Mtb

One Ravo tandem

One Cannondale tandem

One Alpina road bike

Why? If you're so good @ cycling then you need a decent racing bike' date=' a decent training bike, and maybe a decent MTB if you do both disciplines. I dont know any pro rider that actually rides that many bikes. If you're not that good @ riding, why buy all those bikes?

How about you put them on your couch and post us the photos...
[/quote']

ClapClapfanboy, there's a gauntlet tossed down!

where do you think he parks his beemer with all those bikes cluttering up his garage?

this guy's obviously talking rot. anyone who truly loves bikes would never trivialise such things of beauty by listing them as "Two Merida Mtb bikes". they would tell you the exact make and - being oh so subtle - would slip in details about carbon fibre/titanium bits and bobs.

Two Trek road bikes

Two Merida Mtb bikes

One Scott road bike

One Gaint Mtb

One Ravo tandem

One Cannondale tandem

One Alpina road bike

Never heard of a Gaint Mtb!!! Who are you trying to impress? Money does not buy respect! Thumbs%20Down

Two Trek road bikes

Two Merida Mtb bikes

One Scott road bike

One Gaint Mtb

One Ravo tandem

One Cannondale tandem

One Alpina road bike

Never heard of a Gaint Mtb!!! Who are you trying to impress? Money does not buy respect! Thumbs%20Down

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I have ridden a Gaint MTB before, so they do exist.

Two Trek road bikes

Two Merida Mtb bikes

Sorry to dissappoint you' date=' but I have ridden a Gaint MTB before, so they do exist.
[/quote']

and funny how pokes never took issue with the "Two Merida Mtb"sLOLbut that still doesn't take away from the fact that beemer's so full of it