Superb 94.7 goodie bag

Guest Agteros

Guest Agteros

It was with great trepidation that I opened my goodie bag... With all the complaints, I was not sure whether the goods will be in it... Opendd it, and immediately saw the envelope with my name snd my race number in it!!!

Was quite impressed with the small bar one which acted as a snack on the way back to the car.

Some of the promotional item were in a zip lock type bag which will do duty to protect my cell phone on the day!

Great show by the organisers to get my number to me! smiley32.gif which is what registration is all about!

Well said! I'd rather have a well organised event. At the end of the day all we really need from them, other than their organisation, is the race number. I'm not entering for t-shirts and towels and socks.

The difference between those unhappy with the Goody Bags and a battery?

The battery has a positive sideBig%20smile

Agteros jy's 'n legend - geniet sondag!  (al die geween oor gratis monsters het my al lankal grensloos begin irriteer...)

I thought the goodie bags were good too! Can't see what everyone is complaining about! And the expo ain't too shabby either! Went this morning expected some pathetic drivel to walk past and was very pleasantly suprised!

I thought the goodie bags were good too! Can't see what everyone is complaining about! And the expo ain't too shabby either! Went this morning expected some pathetic drivel to walk past and was very pleasantly suprised!

Don't forget your bike tomorrow.

Guest Agteros

Agteros jy's 'n legend - geniet sondag!  (al die geween oor gratis monsters het my al lankal grensloos begin irriteer...)

Dankie! Sondag gaan lekker wees, weet nog net nie om welke rede nie. Verkoue is hopelik dan al 'n vae memory. So, dit sal OF effe vinnig wees @ ~7vm, OF effe stadig wees @ ~9vm

Maar LEKKER soos daardie Bar Onet-jie? BESLIS!