Bloem

Seepglad

Hey' date=' I've got an idea,  why don't we meet Sunblock tomorrow outside Bains Lodge and let him do a 20/30 or whatever distance timetrial and time it?[/quote']

Wonderful idea!!!

NOW SUNBLOCK OU SEUN  - HIER IS JOU KANS!!!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good idea.  what time and which distance.  i'll also need a small crowd as its only fair that i get the sort of attention everyone else got.

Craig - def. not insulting you.  The point was is the course easier/faster than 2006.

As you say, for a guy who also works great job.

So what time guys.  And bring your cameras. 

good idea.  what time and which distance.  i'll also need a small crowd as its only fair that i get the sort of attention everyone else got.

Craig - def. not insulting you.  The point was is the course easier/faster than 2006.

As you say' date=' for a guy who also works great job.

So what time guys.  And bring your cameras. 
[/quote']

You can be your own crowd as you seem to entertain yourself and think so much of yourself!!!!!!

2pm sounds awesome.  I'll be there.  And let's do the race of truth how real South Africans do it - by beating each other up.  No doubt the best and man will win.

Good point guys.  You're really shifting my paradigm. 

I thought Psycho was Johan L. 

I thought Psycho was Johan L. 

Shows you how clueless you are Sunblock!!!! Maybe you should go train for 2008 SA"s TT and learn something about cycling in between!!!!
Witrot2007-06-01 10:38:08

Guest colonel

Ive met glasses of Yogurt with more personallity than you!

HAHAHAHA you are such a loser, if you were so good you would be at SA's proving it just like everyone else. HAHAHAHAHAHA you make me laugh Dohboy.

Thanks for making my *** Friday cause Im not at SA's and have to work tomorrow not so boring!

Strawberry or plain??

Guest colonel

Sorry do you wear a speedo aswell on the beach and ask everyone:

"sorry have you seen my dawg? Its this big........." You should know the actions that go with it!

Ive met glasses of Yogurt with more personallity than you!

HAHAHAHA you are such a loser' date=' if you were so good you would be at SA's proving it just like everyone else. HAHAHAHAHAHA you make me laugh Dohboy.

Thanks for making my *** Friday cause Im not at SA's and have to work tomorrow not so boring!

Strawberry or plain??
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

More proof of the pudding.

No wonder we're sukkeling in this country.  The majority of citizens are incapable of debate, never mind intelligent debate.Clown

Afraid of confrontation and when confrontation happens, unable to handle it with style or finesse.

But this is useful background for an article on The Forum Experiment: how avatars bring out the worst in people

Guest Michelle

/ignore Sunblock

Yackity Shmackity blah blah blah!!

Well done to all those that competed today!  I can't wait to see what happens this weekend. 

Latrinus, thanks for keeping us updated, I hope it continues on through the weekend Wink