Competition For Hubbers! Design a logo

Aurora

Hi Guys

Iv just started working on a new Trails Center down the South Coast of KZN at Ifafa (1 hour from Durban), called Tuckers Trails.

We have some amazing single track and over 400km of farm road riding as well as a restaurant on the lagoon, bass fishing, hot showers, 4x4 course, jungle gym for kid and camping grounds. We are revamping everything on this property to create a better vibe for the cyclists and their families.

The singletrack is still virgin at the moment as noboby has ridden it, but what I can tell you is to expect some amazing flowing sections with amazing views. Also planning a North Shore section for the future.

This place is perfect for the family outing when on holiday or just for a weekend.

Competition

We need you guys to help us design a logo for this place.

Name: Tuckers Trails or can be abbreviated as TT

Prize: A years Membership to Tuckers Trails which includes the following:

Unlimited riding

Free entry to all races we have other then the stage race.

Stage race will be 50% of the cost.

Use your imaginations for this 1, we want to be different from every other bike park in the country as we are not just a bike park, we do everything!

Let the designs start rolling!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20091202_015105_n557068999_1471.jpg

Thats the view from the restaurant, in the forests on the left there is a section of singletrack where you can see the riders for around a kilometer! perfect for an XC race

Thanks bud, most tracks are finished already, just need to put markings up etc and add some finishing touches to it then we are done but we are open from Saturday 13 December but the official launch will be in April.

We are doing the same pricing as Holla Trails and a few other places around the country.

Adults day ride is R50

Kids day ride is R20

5 ride card is R175

10 ride card is R300

Annual membership is R900 (very cheap compared)

Hoping to meet a few hubbers over the Xmas period. I will be running the trail center.

We are trying to keep prices down so we can accommodate the masses, if its a hit then we will think about doing permanent accommodation such as Mankele have.

I got a few ideas, but will have to scan them in at work then post them tomorrow night. When you looking at finalising?

Think I came fishing here a few years back, beautiful place

My cousin Gabi does the graphic design for the Southern Explorer.

PM me for her number if you like, she may be able to help, don't know what her rates are though
wolverine2009-12-02 22:57:47

EigerSA, needing it in the next few weeks, lets say 2 weeks time.

Wolvie: thanks alot, but would like to keep it as a competition to keep the public interested.