Thanks from Chris Willemse

Chris Willemse

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank you all who have supported us during the last 12 months buying either from the shop or from Chris Willemse Cycles Online. We would have not been able to grow the way we did if it was not for your support. Thank you very much.

I must admit that we still get some flack from certain suppliers and of course from many dealers but as I mentioned some time ago we at CWC will not back down or be intimedated by anyone.

We had our court case with Mavic which we won, we received a few legal letters from certain inporters but we will fight them as well. We will keep on fighting and keep giving you the best deal and service as long as we get the support.

To all our friends .

2010 is even going to be a better year for all of you.

Prizes will keep coming down .

REMEMBER. We promise to beat any written quote.

There will always be many followers but only one LEADER namely Chris Willemse Cycles

Suppliers. To all of you, local or abroad. Thank you very much for your support . We at CWC cycles and CWC online is looking forward to some good deals for 2010. 

May you all have a nice holiday and may you all be Blessed for the year 2010. May all your dreams come true.

Regards

Chris Willemse snr 
Chris Willemse2009-12-14 03:46:55

Thanks Chris. The service I got was fantastic and so was the prices of your stock. You will get my support in 2010. I will be down for the Argus and is looking forward to pop in . May you and your staff have a stunning festive season.

I will continue to support CWC!!

We get such great service from you, R50 later and our goods are in Durban the next day, Fantastic!! Online shopping is the way to go, the rest snooze, they lose.

Nice post but isn't this against forum rules?

Rather put this on CWC site or send out an email to clients.

?? CWC is one of the big advertisers on the site.

And im  off to buy some  GP4000s  @ R350 each on friday i might add.
leet222009-12-14 10:11:49

Nice post but isn't this against forum rules?

Rather put this on CWC site or send out an email to clients.

?? CWC is one of the big advertisers on the site.

And im  off to buy some  GP4000s  @ R350 each on friday i might add.

WHAT??!

are these factory 2nds or used tyres? I paid R650 ea a LBS in recently!!!

Not if I get there first!! :)

Se Nut, now I'm a bit peeved. R650 each and they tell me that these are the new prices and that the prices are already down from R720 ea!

Bearing in mind, the tyres for my car are R2000-oo, I figured that R720 for a bicycle tyres was a m**r of a rip off!

Some distributors are really ripping the hens teeth out.  :(

Got my crank ect though you 2 days later got it, great service, will be ordering more before you close for Chrismas.