Stolen Anthem in tableview

Gravity

Hi there Guys/Girls

I had an interesting morning, i was minding my own business sitting in traffic, pondering the possibility of world peace.

Then i happened across a laborer cycling on a nice sparkly Blue/Silver Giant Anthem 1,

i slowed down and gave him the evil eye, as one gives people that ride bikes that you yourself cannot afford.

I stopped the guy and gave him an awkward interrogation (which he failed), i did not enjoy as it made me feel like a racist, but fu*kit he is riding a FAR better bike than i and i wanted to know why.

I then let him go his merry way whilst following him slowly in my car, in this time i had managed to call the cops and they were on their way - fast forward 5 minutes and the guy was spooked and was making his way to Danoon (location) via the wilderness.

The cops deployed and found the bike, unfortunately the guy was seen darting into the bushes and made an escape.

So if you have had your Anthem stolen in the Milnerton,Tableview area it may well be yours.

Please feel free to PM me for further identification or go to the Tableview Police station for veiwing.

I am also sorry that i did not detain the suspect, but i didnt know what to do, in future i will follow different protocol.

Guest Frail4Life

good on you bru - i like that !!! A LOT

?

take no prisoners

Way to Go.

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

If only people would be more curios.

I am also sorry that i did not detain the suspect' date=' but i didnt know what to do, in future i will follow different protocol.
[/quote']

Probably a better idea just to eye him out and call the cops, rather leave the apprehension to them. You don't know if he had a weapon or not, its just not worth the risk.

Hopefully, must say i dont know the variety of personal experiences with the police. but these dudes were legends this morning.

Pulled in got a quick update from me, recruited Security guards and started a well planned pincer movement/dragnet over a largish area.

All in like 5 mins.

Yes parabola, thus the change in my protocol statement.

I just had no clue what to do.

Plus i was tempted to offer him 500 bucks.........(no not really, well maybe...naaaa just kidding)