So my buddy brought a gun....

TNOSE_E

AWESOME Brett

Can I borrow your buddy to clean up the spruit as well as a few other hot spots?

LOL!

That is actually what we should do... TAKE A STAND!

Smile

I would like to see him reach for the gun while clipped in when a lion is 20 feet away.

No need to reach for the rifle, all he has to do is outcycle his buddy. Then he will have plenty time.....

Oh Oh..... you will not believe how that rifle hooks up on thick undergrowth! just like barends.... Not to mention branch slap for the following poor guy..

Lucky bugger.

I would love that guides job.

Greg

If you are serious about it give them a call.

Here are the requirements.This is for a post that was available a while ago at Mashatu

My son would kill for this

Hi Marius

Hope you well and thanks for sending your website details. We are looking to employ an additional lead guide and thought you'd be in a good position to put the word out. We need a avid biker with Pro - guide licence and experience in big game area and good rifle handling skills. Anybody comes to mind please let me know or pass on our details. Is there a possibilty of posting something on your site?

Regards

Greg