Ha Ha Kieran

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20091231_001101_imgad.jpg

THIS?????????????????????????

Not all men are straight. This is aimed at the likes of Holy etc.

True Dibbles. I know that and accept that but... This pop up came up in amoungst ads for SRAM Red, Cycling insurance quotes, Bicycles for sale, etc... How did it get mixed up in there???

no, you nana, it's not aimed at me, it's about me?i am the man of many peeps' dreams?Embarrassed 

Well. I have to agree with you. All the spam and some of these pop-up adds WILL force me to unregister from Thehub!

This, as far as I understood is supposed to be a cycling forum. In my opinion, it is the duty of admin to keep it that way.

Where is the report button gone on some of the forums?

I have reported this to admin just to be ignored!

A bad show as far as I am concerned! smiley21.gif Schwynn2009-12-31 00:19:38

no' date=' you nana, it's not aimed at me, it's about me?i am the man of many peeps' dreams?Embarrassed 
[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

no' date=' you nana, it's not aimed at me, it's about me?i am the man of many peeps' dreams?Embarrassed 
[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

i'm quite comfortable in my own skin?i have a photo that shows just how comfortable?wanta see it?Wink

Well. I have to agree with you. All the spam and some of these pop-up adds WILL force me to unregister from Thehub!
This' date=' as far as I understood is supposed to be a cycling forum. In my opinion, it is the duty of admin to keep it that way.
A bad show as far as I am concerned! smiley21.gif [/quote']

Which forums don't have a report button?

[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

i'm quite comfortable in my own skin?i have a photo that shows just how comfortable?wanta see it?Wink

I think the Avatar shows enough already Wink ha ha ha! But Holy I must comment you dude! How'd you manage to keep hidden from these guys for sooooo long Tongue

This' date=' as far as I understood is supposed to be a cycling forum. In my opinion, it is the duty of admin to keep it that way.

the pop-ups i have no problem with?the spam is a pain in there bum.

[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

I think the Avatar shows enough already Wink ha ha ha! But Holy I must comment you dude! How'd you manage to keep hidden from these guys for sooooo long Tongue

i pretend to be straight by hanging out with cute hubbettes?TongueLOLwanta see some?

the pop-ups i have no problem with?the spam is a pain in there bum.

The SPAM is getting ridiculous now Cry We're bombarded with piles of the crud hourly, nevermind weekly anymore Cry logged on this morning and 8 new spam threads that weren't there last night Angry

[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

i pretend to be straight by hanging out with cute hubbettes?TongueLOLwanta see some?

Hubbettes or you lol LOL

[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

Hubbettes or you lol LOL

me with hubbettes?Winkor you can have some hubbettes on their own?wait, i'm not allowed to post those onesEmbarrassed

[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

Hubbettes or you lol LOL

me with hubbettes?Winkor you can have some hubbettes on their own?wait, i'm not allowed to post those onesEmbarrassed

Cute Hubbetes... Who wouldn't say no to that Clap But Holy I'm warning you... Please refer to Colonels post of his "gift" from Joey100 in "anyone got Colonels contact details" thread... Page 9 or 10ish... Dead

[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

Hubbettes or you lol LOL

Cute Hubbetes... Who wouldn't say no to that Clap But Holy I'm warning you... Please refer to Colonels post of his "gift" from Joey100 in "anyone got Colonels contact details" thread... Page 9 or 10ish... Dead

dude, here's how to go from camp?

20091231_003800_24hour3_smaller.jpg

to cutie?LOL

20091231_004000_24hour7_small.jpg