What CR&P is the Hub got links to???

Ha Ha Kieran

20091231_001101_imgad.jpg

THIS?????????????????????????

Not all men are straight. This is aimed at the likes of Holy etc.

no' date=' you nana, it's not aimed at me, it's about me?i am the man of many peeps' dreams?Embarrassed 
[/quote']

Unashamedly Holy! Tongue 

i'm quite comfortable in my own skin?i have a photo that shows just how comfortable?wanta see it?Wink

I think the Avatar shows enough already Wink ha ha ha! But Holy I must comment you dude! How'd you manage to keep hidden from these guys for sooooo long Tongue

i pretend to be straight by hanging out with cute hubbettes?TongueLOLwanta see some?

Hubbettes or you lol LOL

me with hubbettes?Winkor you can have some hubbettes on their own?wait, i'm not allowed to post those onesEmbarrassed

Cute Hubbetes... Who wouldn't say no to that Clap But Holy I'm warning you... Please refer to Colonels post of his "gift" from Joey100 in "anyone got Colonels contact details" thread... Page 9 or 10ish... Dead

dude, here's how to go from camp?

20091231_003800_24hour3_smaller.jpg

to cutie?LOL

20091231_004000_24hour7_small.jpg

Nice one! Thumbs%20Up

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a good sign when the first thing you notice is the Chumba on the right..

hahaha! a sign of a true mountain biker!LOL

Probably a good sign when the first thing you notice is the Chumba on the right..

You mountain biker hubbers are another breed altogether... Wink There's a cute Hubbette and you notice... A muddy bike Confused

You mountain biker hubbers are another breed altogether... Wink There's a cute Hubbette and you notice... A muddy bike Confused

you calling me a cute hubbette? er, not so sure i should be flattered?to quote another cute hubbette, dirt*girl:Confused.com

You mountain biker hubbers are another breed altogether... Wink?There's a cute Hubbette and you notice... A muddy bike Confused

Holy is not THAT cute. Besides I prefer guys in white lycra.

you calling me a cute hubbette? er' date=' not so sure i should be flattered?to quote another cute hubbette, dirt*girl:Confused.com
[/quote']

Ha ha good thread that was! LOL No man! Crow even deleted the pic with the cute Hubbette!

Holy is not THAT cute. Besides I prefer guys in white lycra.

but i am still cute?i am shopping for some white assos bibs at the momentWink

you calling me a cute hubbette? er' date=' not so sure i should be flattered?to quote another cute hubbette, dirt*girl:Confused.com
[/quote']

Ha ha good thread that was! LOL No man! Crow even deleted the pic with the cute Hubbette!

ok, no mud, no bike?just two double-Ds*?oh, i'm the cute one in the middle?

20091231_010304_20080911_033910.jpg

*the DD refers to their namesWink

[/quote']

ok, no mud, no bike?just two double-Ds*?oh, i'm the cute one in the middle?

20091231_010304_20080911_033910.jpg

*the DD refers to their namesWink

Better Big%20smile No mud Big%20smile (Nance you know its more fun out the mud! As in around SBR Wink)

This isn't spam, Admin uses Google adsense for extra revenue. Google uses a fancy algorithm to determine what category of ad will be placed on a page.

Google obviously thinks that alot of cyclists are gay. LOL

This isn't spam' date=' Admin uses Google adsense for extra revenue. Google uses a fancy algorithm to determine what category of ad will be placed on a page.

Google obviously thinks that alot of cyclists are gay. LOL [/quote']

Where did Google get their stats from - Cape Town? LOLLOLLOL