Harkevilli MTB Trail

michael

Had the pleasure and honour of riding this trail last week. Stunning views,lots of single track and quite hard but worth it.

I was there for the last 2 weeks. Rode it 5 times as well as 3 rides to surrounding areas. I can honestly say that its the most diverse trail I have ever ridden, and it was such a treat compared to what we get up here in gauteng.

I also rode the petrus se brand cycle route which was even better than herkerville (beleive it or not)

I can beleve you. Did you ride with some of the locals? they will show you even better trails tan these. Man I can tell storys of the sickest rides.

I grew up there, and normally come home decembers to get my dose of knysna riding goodness. The best is the diversity.. You want to do a long ride? then do Kom se pad or something towards Diep walle, You want a short intense ride, then ride some of the many trails that come down from the Location on the hill. Glad you enjoyed it man. My right hand brother Morne, Is working at Kevin's shop in plett over the holidays. Maybe you bumped into him. That guy kows that area backwards..

Man I can tell storys of the sickest rides.
You must be talking about the poisoned spider? Those were the good old days.

Going to ride Harkerville tomorrow. Cant wait.

Mmm..ff Ask Stew Lightbud to take you on the ride we did desember just before I came back to capetown, there were some of the fastest singletrack sections Ive ever done in Knysna. Its up at the back of Concordia somewere.

The downhill on the redroute is just as awsome though.. the one with the STOP at the end.. Oh my, absolute best.. all toose routes are perfect to double and you can bliksem down there at scary pace with a bit of travel.

Enjoy Flembo.