Finding a tandom for Argus 2010

Winner2010

Ok boys... Im out of this! I will chat to you all after the 13th of March... I don't do negative talk or people.

Mark my words' date=' I WILL WIN IT!

I will be sure to put all my experience that got me my UCI points to use...

Cycle safe and I will chat to you all after the 13th.

[/quote']

brings a tear to my eye..like a scene from an old western...the cocksure cowboy heads over the hill in the glowing sunset on his trusty steed (read tandom)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... You get offered a good deal by Backup_Rider and then run away?

its no wonder we are all taking the pi$$ out of you.

Confidence is good...arrogance is bad.

If you are so confident, give us your real name and we can then see exactly how well you do.

I wish you all the best, but Astana is right, a lot can happen between now and then, and you gotta come down to earth a little.

Also, how many people would "Lend" a 10K-20K machine to someone that wont offer any details about themselves.

I am not saying you are dodgy, but the world is full of people ripping other people off, so it is natural that people are cautious. Just read the Scammer section of the for sale forum.

any body consider the fact that this may be Nolan that we are talking too - you dont need a license to race Tandom World champs

brings a tear to my eye..like a scene from an old western...the cocksure cowboy heads over the hill in the glowing sunset on his trusty steed (read tandom)

All we need is a wee lad running after him, crying... Shane(whiner2010), shane(whiner2010), we love you shane(whiner2010)... Or some variation...

Careful King of Kings...you first need the victory..

Your attitude won?t get you far in life. Word of advice since you?re still very young. To be a team player and a well rounded individual you need to be able to take criticism when it is considerately given. More importantly, you need to take it when it is not given considerately. Remember this in your personal/business dealings in the future.

I really wish you good luck with your goal and may everything work out like you planned on race day.

Please give us your name so that we at least know for whom to look out for?

I will give the person who lends me the bike all my details.... I will insure the bike and give a % of the winnings.

Sorry if I sound arrogant, I just really cant stand people talking when they dont know who or what they talking about.

If I do ride it and dont win, I will be the first to apologise. Anyways.

I will give the person who lends me the bike all my details.... I will insure the bike and give a % of the winnings.

Sorry if I sound arrogant' date=' I just really cant stand people talking when they dont know who or what they talking about.

If I do ride it and dont win, I will be the first to apologise. Anyways.
[/quote']

Winner, two people have offered you their tandems, contact them and ask if they can.

As an aside, when you win your name will be out there for all to see.

Since you know you are going to win already, please tell us who you are. I would like to place a bet on you winning. As I cant rent my house out for the world cup - I can use your winning to pay my bond off pls.

any body consider the fact that this may be Nolan that we are talking too - you dont need a license to race Tandom World champs

LOLLOLLOL Clap

. As I cant rent my house out for the world cup - I can use your winning to pay my bond off pls.

Come stay at my place, we rent yours out and make some cash...

LOLLOLLOL Clap

That will explain "the need a bike"LOL

LOLLOLLOL Clap

That will explain "the need a spbike"LOL
just fixed that for you

And the thought never crossed your minds that this could be somebody like Couchpotato of old, just yanking your chains!? LOLBig%20smileWannabe2010-01-08 17:39:17

Now I understand what people mean about the hub been full of negative and full of sh*t by the so called "Hot Shot World Fun Ride Champions"

I will get a tandem' date=' Post my name with my winning time for MR BIG H. I rate his fat, rude mouth may just be?zipped...

?

Even better, get me the tandem, let me ride it and you can take the winnings... I'll just take an apology...
[/quote']

you sound like a really fu**en a$$hole!!

please like you and your boyfriend are going to win.

please get real

looking at your spelling you should still be in school

..for all that i know,you could most probably still be in school at the age of 21,could have just failed a couple of times. wouldn't be surprised

harry12010-01-08 11:01:36

give us your name and we can rate your past performaces. maybe this will give you a bit of cred on here and you'll get more offers of a bike

Now I understand what people mean about the hub been full of negative and full of sh*t by the so called "Hot Shot World Fun Ride Champions"

I will get a tandem' date=' Post my name with my winning time for MR BIG H. I rate his fat, rude mouth may just be zipped...

Even better, get me the tandem, let me ride it and you can take the winnings... I'll just take an apology...
[/quote']

The more I read this the more I think this is definitely a hoax...... die kind beter sy eie posts gaan lees om te sien wat rude en arrogant is. ....... as somebody previously posted...... this sounds very much like COUCHPOTATO resurrected....... well....... if the kid is trying to emulate COUCHPOTATO he is making a very sh!t job of it........ COUCHPOTATO is dead........ and will not be resurrected.