Sniper Rifle

EigerSA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have it till mid Feb and then i have to give it back.

http://www.imt.net/~mele/images/trg22a.jpg

Tempting.

Tempting.

Yip Could do some damage with that.

?

Tempting.

Yip Could do some damage with that.

I could certainly put that to good use... of course you'd have to pry it from my dead fingers to get it back!

Hell' date=' can Denel not even affor a spell checker any more. Material is spelled wrong in the clip.[/quote']
Yeah, looking at their webpage they spell it right at the top (materiel), but then spell it wrong (with an 'a') in the very next line. Sloppy.

actually, it's not a mistake. the word comes from the french word for "hardware". the word "materiel" refers specifically to the equipment and supplies that a military force utilises.

Screw the 50 cal get a 7mm remington magnum en kwes die bliksem' date=' your not teaching the idiot a lesson by killing him [/quote']

I agree with Jakes, just shoot his leg off with a VERY fast moving bullet. His leg, or whatever body part your aiming at, will probably explode on impact ! Now THAT will teach him a lesson

does Denel sell in bulk only or can I get just one?

If you are looking for a tactical weapon PM me with your specs.

Tactical' date=' no I just like blowing stuff up!! Big%20smile

[/quote']

Something like this then?

20100111_130632_big_gun-1.jpg

Too many bullets go to waste with this setup. Like they say - 1 bullet 1 kill LOL Wink

Just get one of these

20100112_015856_rottweiler.jpg

Have you seen what a skelm does to these ?

Ever heard of temmic -- like in the poison ? Its nickname is "Two-step " and then bye bye / gameover.

Or just shoot it in the head through the gate with the 9mm Dead

Al least with a gun - your not going down alone or without a fight

Screw the 50 cal get a 7mm remington magnum en kwes die bliksem' date=' your not teaching the idiot a lesson by killing him [/quote']

I agree with Jakes, just shoot his leg off with a VERY fast moving bullet. His leg, or whatever body part your aiming at, will probably explode on impact ! Now THAT will teach him a lesson

The Barret will take off his leg - its considered a flesh wound. Not even sure if it will bleed right away - it wil happen so fast.

Public hanging is still the best way to stop crime 

The Barret will take off his leg - its considered a flesh wound. Not even sure if it will bleed right away - it wil happen so fast.

Public hanging is still the best way to stop crime 

hasn't worked in iran. they hang folk nearly every second day there.

Entertaiment for the masses. I prefer stoning, then you atleast get time to settle into your popcorn.

Entertaiment for the masses. I prefer stoning' date= then you atleast get time to settle into your popcorn.

[/quote]

Did someone mention Monty Python...