Sniper Rifle

EigerSA

Sorry to hear about the bike theft' date=' man.

Not lekka.

I know you're fooling around with your ideas to solve crime. I will write this anyway:

Guns, hangings, dogs and all that does not solve the problems we have as a country. In this world.

It only punishes. Destroys.

smiley11.gif[/quote']

and a hippie attitude will also not solve anything.

Peace Al-Qaeda ..... BOOM!! Nuke

Action must be taken. Doing nothing will not work. Do you think WW2 would have stopped if no-one stopped Hitler with force ?

To be naive will also not help. World is f'ked and talking is long gone.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when in a dive theoretically if you can fire the gun long enough' date=' it will bring the aircraft to a stand still.[/quote']

Though apparently the barrels will melt before that happens. All this based on a design that's been around since the mid 1800s.

Edman, the sound of that gun is awesome..............  a real crowd stopper

Edman' date=' the sound of that gun is awesome..............  a real crowd stopper[/quote']

I've seen videos, but it must be crazy in the flesh.

Not lekka.

I know you're fooling around with your ideas to solve crime. I will write this anyway:

Guns, hangings, dogs and all that does not solve the problems we have as a country. In this world.

smiley11.gif[/quote']and a hippie attitude will also not solve anything. Peace Al-Qaeda ..... BOOM!! NukeAction must be taken. Doing nothing will not work. Do you think WW2 would have stopped if no-one stopped Hitler with force ?To be naive will also not help. World is f'ked and talking is long gone.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

If you suffer with this confusion, think about it.   smiley2.gif

There are a lot of theories with regard to deterrance of punishment in the criminal justice system.

What I know for a fact is that if you hang someone for murder that particular person sure won't murder again...

There are a lot of theories with regard to deterrance of punishment in the criminal justice system.

What I know for a fact is that if you hang someone for murder that particular person sure won't murder again...

Save the time and effort. Shoot the f%cker!!!!!!!!Angry

Sadly we are dealing with the human factor here.

Many things can look great "in theory" but when the human factor is added it fails. - Communism is a good example.

So in this case, (this country) the human factor has to be dealt with!

Propper punishment for each crime.

If one man take the "democratic right" to live of another.... then his "democratic right" to live should be taken from him as well!

This will sommer sort out the over crouded prisons as well...

Not lekka.

smiley11.gif[/quote']and a hippie attitude will also not solve anything. Peace Al-Qaeda ..... BOOM!! NukeAction must be taken. Doing nothing will not work. Do you think WW2 would have stopped if no-one stopped Hitler with force ?To be naive will also not help. World is f'ked and talking is long gone.

Kindness is weakness - well in the case of working with a nation that don't give a damm. If you don't put these guys under pressure they will just take over

Sadly we are dealing with the human factor here.

Many things can look great "in theory" but when the human factor is added it fails. - Communism is a good example.

So in this case' date=' (this country) the human factor has to be dealt with!

Propper punishment for each crime.

If one man take the "democratic right" to live of another.... then his "democratic right" to live should be taken from him as well!

This will sommer sort out the over crouded prisons as well...
[/quote']

ClapI like. If you kill (with intend to do harm) then you must be killed - you don't give a (*& for human morals and should be taken out of the system.

If you rape - you should be tortured and die a slow and painful death. No one can rape on accident!

One can kill out of self defense and also accident - so that should go to court and work its way from there.

Not lekka.

Kindness is weakness - well in the case of working with a nation that don't give a damm. If you don't put these guys under pressure they will just take over

Astana, I see where you coming from. It is dangerous out there in the big, big world.

I keep it simple.

I cannot control when and how World War III will happen.

I cannot control the crime rate either.

I definitely cannot control whether I will be bike-jacked around the corner from my home in Durbanville.

What I can control is how I treat my neighbour, how I greet the man that fills up my car at the garage, how I connect with those I come into contact every day.

It starts with me, man.

Maybe you have a different way around life.

smiley9.gif

does Denel sell in bulk only or can I get just one?

If you are looking for a tactical weapon PM me with your specs.

Tactical' date=' no I just like blowing stuff up!! Big%20smile

[/quote']

Something like this then?

20100111_130632_big_gun-1.jpg

WOW that looks like something from a PC game. Intense carnage right there.

What I can control is how I treat my neighbour' date=' how I greet the man that fills up my car at the garage, how I connect with those I come into contact every day.
It starts with me, man.
[/quote']

But then again it's very rarely your neighbour or the guy at the service station, that's responsible for your bike jacking or your wife's rape.

Or take the example of the priest who devoted his life to helping poor and destitute kids, only to be brutally murdered by 4 of the little f?ckers...

Not lekka.

Astana, I see where you coming from. It is dangerous out there in the big, big world.

I keep it simple.

I cannot control when and how World War III will happen.

I cannot control the crime rate either.

I definitely cannot control whether I will be bike-jacked around the corner from my home in Durbanville.

What I can control is how I treat my neighbour, how I greet the man that fills up my car at the garage, how I connect with those I come into contact every day.

It starts with me, man.

Maybe you have a different way around life.

smiley9.gif

Not saying be a racist or stuck up guy walking around moaning about everything. BE kind to the good/innocent people out there - but crime will not stop from being a nice guy.

I hear you. There is nothing we can do. But that doesn't mean that we don't have to agree with violence and order needs to be enforced from time to time to keep things in the right direction.

like they say. "Nice guys finish last" Big%20smile