HubSA Dictionary

Mrs Colonel

talking about language' date=' are there any hubbers who are fluent in na'vi?[/quote']

?

If this is na'vi

?

//.e kk.: -!! -x/x!!

?

Then I don't think I'm fluent...

nah, that's khoisan. well hx!y rx!!er's version anyway. na'vi is the language of the blue aliens in james cameron's little film. apparently the fictional language sounds like a watered-down version of xhosa. kid you not, this is the topic of academic discussions on that !ntxr//net thing we all love.holy roller2010-01-12 08:18:59

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

talking about language' date=' are there any hubbers who are fluent in na'vi?[/quote']

Kaltx?. Ngaru lu fpom srak?

fi-skxawng-iri tsap'alu-te s<eng>i oe

sorry, no, am washing my hair on friday.

If this is na'vi

//.e kk.: -!! -x/x!!

Then I don't think I'm fluent...

nah' date=' that's khoisan. well hx!y rx!!er's version anyway. na'vi is the language of the blue aliens in james cameron's little film. apparently the fictional language sounds like a watered-down version of xhosa. kid you not, this is the topic of academic discussions on that !ntxr//net thing we all love.[/quote']

yeh, was gonna say only the na'vi people speak na'vi....he heee. ah man, I love that movie.

Dude, feed me a few milkstout quarts, and I'm fluent in language you name...

I can understand mistyping certain words when the letters (lettres) are next to each other, but when words are spelled so that it makes no sense in the sentence it chafes my butt.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Example: the only think I had to do (ok granted the k and g is only four buttons apart, so the only think you had to do was to think before typing)

Okay' date=' does a bicycle have a saddle or a seat?[/quote']

or a perch?

Only if you are a bird

Okay' date=' does a bicycle have a saddle or a seat?[/quote']

or a perch?

Only if you are a bird

One of the definitions for a perch is "an elevated place serving as a seat"... Which will explain why so many Yanks refer to the seat as such... But since I'm not a Yank, and neither (presumably) are many on the Hub - then let's call it for the birds, shall we... Wink

My hovercraft is full of eels?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy' date=' it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.[/quote']

BRILLIANT!

I can also get a bit uptight with the spelling thing, but then I realise that I am not Jagwil and that is his job.

Priceless yesterday was when I called him on his spelling in his signature - gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling right where I wanted one.

Glad I could make someone feel good.

Last time I was so pissed I wrote something and posted it.  Then, when I read it a day later I couldnt understand wtf I was trying to get at.  But at the time it made sense.

tears in my eyes from laughing, mainly because I'm so guilty myself.

It's just sometimes, looking for a dictionary , I loose my train of thought. . .

. . . new year's resolution # 57 . . . smiley36.gif

Huh?

Guest Agteros

Fkit man...k sl spl nt sos k fkn wl!

Go back to mixit with that kinda language' date=' homo.

[/quote']

Its mxit..not mixit.

wtf are you using mxit for, it's for under 18's only!?

Apparently mxit is a great way to communicate with your teenage kidsss... Confused