HubSA Dictionary

Mrs Colonel

a family member always says to me "n goie begryper het net n half n woord noodig

Ag nee man. "GOEIE" nie goie nie LOL

my skool het my geleer noodig het net een o ....sal  my skoolgeld moet gaan terug vra

Hang af van waar jy kom. Pretoria praat hulle mos so "mooi" van "T?kkies" en "mooore" ' date=' so daar sal "nodig" reg wees.

Hier in die Kaap het ons die colored en ons almal leer djy praat van "Noodig" - uitgespreek [Noedig'] LOL daarom die 2 "o's" Big%20smile

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a family member always says to me "n goie begryper het net n half n woord noodig

Ag nee man. "GOEIE" nie goie nie LOL

my skool het my geleer noodig het net een o ....sal  my skoolgeld moet gaan terug vra

Hang af van waar jy kom. Pretoria praat hulle mos so "mooi" van "T?kkies" en "mooore" ' date=' so daar sal "nodig" reg wees.

Hier in die Kaap het ons die colored's en ons almal leer "djy" praat van "Noodig" - uitgespreek [Noedig'] LOL daarom die 2 "o's" Big%20smile

Its mxit..not mixit.

Either way' date='
http://www.50poundnote.net/downloads/gay_shame.jpg
[/quote']

Would a homo post a picture of boobs...no!

20100112_073821_boobs.jpg

Okay' date=' does a bicycle have a saddle or a seat?[/quote']

a seat post and a saddle

Why then is it not called a Saddle Post ?

Thats where the f(*&ed up thing about languages comes in - THERE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS !! Angry

I hate it. Thats why I never managed to learn more that 1 language (Half Afrikaans and half English = 1) 

Fkit man...k sl spl nt sos k fkn wl!

Go back to mixit with that kinda language' date=' homo.
[/quote']

Its mxit..not mixit.

wtf are you using mxit for, it's for under 18's only!?

So why does MS WORD changes 'Tyres' to 'Tires'' date=' 'Colour' to 'Color' and many more...? [/quote']

It shouldn't if you set your spelling to English UK, rather than English USA.  Those damn Yanks Wink

Its mxit..not mixit.

Either way' date='

[/quote']

a homo will post only one pic of boobs... a real man will post some moreLOL LOL

Its mxit..not mixit.

Either way' date='

[/quote']

Shocked O my word!! its a transvestite !! THATS HOMO BOOBS! LOL

So why does MS WORD changes 'Tyres' to 'Tires'' date=' 'Colour' to 'Color' and many more...? [/quote']

You know you can tell microsoft office what language it should use to check your spelling? Not all versions of english are the sameWink

That's because the Americans don't know how to spell. They speak American and not English......

So why does MS WORD changes 'Tyres' to 'Tires'' date=' 'Colour' to 'Color' and many more...? [/quote']\

ever heard of MICROSOFT? Confused

You know you can tell microsoft office what language it should use to check your spelling? Not all versions of english are the sameWink

BRIGHTER-LIGHTS - Must be a "moerse werk" to type in MS word and copy and paste in thehubsa ... you know you can type in the box.... Wink

haha - Brighter-Lights' date=' I think you get the idea now? Wink[/quote']

Smile also using an intelligent browser that does spell checking for you while you type helps .....