Cycling and hemorrhoids?

cycleaddict

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So everyone knows two things about you now:

1. You have hems (good luck with that mate)

2. You must have balls to post this question on the Hub!

Good luck mate. I suffered with these things about 18 years ago and one tablet (orally)
It must of been a roophie you gave someone to make them orally sort your ring out, hope they brushed their teeth before performing happy on your naught.
mackiemoo2010-01-13 08:38:54

there's a reason they call those things the grapes of wrath! if they're so bad you can't ride, chances are it's too late for creams. surgery will be needed. it's not pleasant.

there's a reason they call those things the grapes of wrath! if they're so bad you can't ride' date=' chances are it's too late for creams. surgery will be needed. it's not pleasant.[/quote'] if you have a serious babalaas your pub could also be called grapes of wrathLOL

All the best, cycleaddict.

Agree that cycle is strenous on the backside.

Total healing / surgery required to avoid ongoing affliction.

Good luck mate. I suffered with these things about 18 years ago and one tablet (orally)
It must of been a roophie you gave someone to make them orally sort your ring out' date=' hope they brushed their teeth before performing happy on your naught.
[/quote']

I dunno - did you?

there's a reason they call those things the grapes of wrath! if they're so bad you can't ride' date=' chances are it's too late for creams. surgery will be needed. it's not pleasant.[/quote'] if you have a serious babalaas your pub could also be called grapes of wrathLOL

only saw this now! classic, am actually having a beer there now. just opened for the first time in 2010. cheers smiley4.gif

I once heard that 1 in 5 adults have them, and 1 in 3 have them internally - most of these people are not even aware they have 'em!

So... Gasping, Mackimoo and The Break - own up - which of you have them suckers on the inside you are not aware of?!

Here is some good old "Boere Raad" given to me by a former colleague:

1) Take a box of Lion Matches to the toilet with you.

2) Get comfortable on the toilet after removing clothing.

3) Light a match

4) CAREFULLY burn the offending 'roid. This does hurt a bit.

5) The next time a 'roid "rears its head", just shake the box of Lion matches - the mere sound will make it will jump back in by itself.

Use it, don't use it.
Gasping2010-01-15 01:15:38

Here is some good old "Boere Raad" given to me by a former colleague:

1) Take a box of Lion Matches to the toilet with you.

2) Get comfortable on the toilet after removing clothing.

3) Light a match

4) CAREFULLY burn the offending 'roid. This does hurt a bit.

5) The next time a 'roid "rears its head"' date=' just shake the box of Lion matches - the mere sound will make it will jump back in by itself.

Use it, don't use it.
[/quote']

I LOL'd. Best advice ever!!!

this is an old emo phillips joke:

i was sitting in the doctor's room the other day, and this guy asked me why i was there. i said: "i have the worst case of haemorroids in the world." he asked: "is that why you're sitting on that bean bag?" i said: "look again?"