Trail name suggestions PLEEEEASE!

wildmountain

We are launching a 3 day MTB tour in the Eastern Cape Drakensberg and need suggestions for a catchy new name.

Here's a brief overview: The trail is aimed at experienced and fit MTB enthusiasts as most of it is off road and we are riding at altitude (so ideal for LSR training). There is a paddling option on the last day to give those legs a rest!

We are near to Rhodes so one suggestion so far is 'Off-Rhodes' MTB Trail.

Ideas on a postcard please my friends!! Tongue

Are you guys trying to compete with the existing Garmin Wartrail that occurs in March ?

Are you guys trying to compete with the existing Garmin Wartrail that occurs in March ?

there are other threads on this. seems to be an ongoing thing, rather than a one-off event.

Leet22' date=' you wanna do transB with me ?

[/quote']

What u mean Slowbee you the team cpt Onetime is also in i think Big%20smileBig%20smile

Geez no! We are in the same area (Wartrail), but the Garmin is a serious adventure race - hiking, mtb and canoeing.

Ours is simply a lekker holiday that you can enjoy with friends - not a competition. Chilled and relaxed with some great riding in pristine mountain terrain (see previous forum thread re hub special weekend). Great food, cosy B&Bs and awesome off road trails. Similar to our High 5 multi-sports adventure trail, but without the hiking & horse riding.

Hope that clarifies things!!

What about "babys blood gives me gas" or "wookie's revenge" .... Ok, those are actually names of climbing routes but they are kind of cool in their own warped way.

Geez no! We are in the same area (Wartrail)' date=' but the Garmin is a serious adventure race - hiking, mtb and canoeing.

?

Ours is simply a lekker holiday that you can enjoy with friends - not a competition. Chilled and relaxed with some great riding in pristine mountain terrain (see previous forum thread re hub special weekend). Great food, cosy B&Bs and awesome off road trails. Similar to our High 5 multi-sports adventure trail, but without the hiking & horse riding.

?

Hope that clarifies things!!
[/quote']

Thanks, it does.