Argus seeding is out! Really now.

FanieFiets

I'm glad with my G 6:49' date=' after NN last year.? Woofie you better put on a good pace, cause we'll be trying to catch you![/quote']WinkG - E6.49 - 6.43 = 6 minutes.Niklasvm is going to be pulling me the whole race so we can get our sub 3.Now there is a super nice goal for you.Catch us and you will do a super duper nice 2.54. Clap

After yesterday's race i think i'll be strong enough for a sub 3, apparently it was the same amount of climbing as argus will be.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it hasnt been emailed to you yet? then what?

wait....wait....wait. My wife has not received hers as well. No reply to e-maildjvr2010-01-25 13:26:19

I'm glad with my G 6:49' date=' after NN last year.  Woofie you better put on a good pace, cause we'll be trying to catch you![/quote']WinkG - E6.49 - 6.43 = 6 minutes.Niklasvm is going to be pulling me the whole race so we can get our sub 3.Now there is a super nice goal for you.Catch us and you will do a super duper nice 2.54. Clap

After yesterday's race i think i'll be strong enough for a sub 3, apparently it was the same amount of climbing as argus will be.

mmmm, argus is a bit more. Plus time on rolling hills are much faster than climbs like in the argus as the momentum carriers you quite a bit into the next hill.  But the argus you must be strong enough to keep with the front bunch or if you are in G strong enough to jump over to F before smits.  Your time is fast enough this weekend, but your Group for the argus is a bit sucky!

Starting it H - 6:52' date=' not too shabby for Tri athlete and MTB'r on my first Argus.

?

Hoping like hell I can pick up good bunch to challenge the sub 3 weather permitting.

?

Will have to wait and see but no complaints at all as I am quite new to Road.

?

Good luck too all.

?

PS: I saw someone say that the "fast one" might be included as a seeding ???

?

?
[/quote']

I am with you, predictor!

Hmmmm... also wondering about the possibilities of the maigcal sub 3 in this bunch.

smiley2.gif

Good thing that there's a lot of hills in the Rollercoaster this weekend then. It'll be a good training ride.

J @ 6:55

Are there guys doing sub 3h here?

Not a snowballs chance in hell. But ANYTHING is possible, certain things as just much more unlikely than others.