Hub rides

Canaris

As the convener of the Tour de Klapperkop I would like to know who would be interested for such a ride (Klapperkop four different ways, think of it like the Kumasuntra on a bicycle).  So please post name and available dates so that I can start opening the calender.

Also a groenkloof ride (include the kids) on a saterday afternoon sounds good (maybe degrenerates into a lap or two after dark as well).  Again names and dates so that we can open diaries and co-ordinate.  (Also if the night ride is wanted I will need that numbers and names to confirm with Groenkloof, remember the use of the lapa is R40 a head and not R20 normal entry)

I'm keen on the Groenies ride. How far into the future are you planning this? I've got some strict training plans I need to adhere to for the next six weeks.

Not on a Thursday as we cycle at Groenkloof 6am and have the night rides at 19:00 .

I'm doff keen on a night ride at Groenkloof. I've been wanting to start/join/hijack night rides at Groenies ever since the 24 hour race last year. I just haven't spotted anything on the hub yet.

DR, please fill a brotha in on your night rides.

Canaris, please keep us posted on what you get organised.

Not on a Thursday as we cycle at Groenkloof 6am and have the night rides at 19:00 .

'WE' have night rides, dirty?

when last have you been to one of those?

it's an innocent question, i haven't been there for about a year, so won't know if you'd made a celebrity appearance

how about this week?

it's the 45 kay rock&roll, always a favourite and worth the drive from jozi :)

I'm doff keen on a night ride at Groenkloof. I've been wanting to start/join/hijack night rides at Groenies ever since the 24 hour race last year. I just haven't spotted anything on the hub yet.

DR' date=' please fill a brotha in on your night rides.

Canaris, please keep us posted on what you get organised. [/quote']

mux - this thursday at the moo mall - that one in irene with the cows.

ready to ride at 19:00.

they usually park their cars on the spur side.

this week's a 45 that includes all the best climbs, a gnarly-ish downhill or 2 and some awesome speed zones.

Guest Agteros

Those Thursday night ride from the moo mall are highly recommended! Plenty of awesome fun(Sometimes with heart in throat), and well organised as well!

keen for the groenies rides. would be able to make it for about three-ish on the arfies after the shop closes. night rides at groenies are awesome! wa's kritzie? wa's die biere?