saps mum over party costs

Tuxstir

what about spending the money on teaching the guys how to shoot straight and possibly hiring a trainer to help them loose some weight?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is where i suggest fat free pastries and confectionaries... either than or proper shock therapy smiley36.gif as for the shooting straight... they so low budget the government could only afford the one - eyed instructor that taught good ol' chucky norris when he was twelve and even that was pushing their budget. i think they see it like this: if you smart enough to know where the trigger is then you qualify for law enforcement

this is where i suggest fat free pastries and confectionaries... either than or proper shock therapy smiley36.gif as for the shooting straight... they so low budget the government could only afford the one - eyed instructor that taught good ol' chucky norris when he was twelve and even that was pushing their budget. i think they see it like this: if you smart enough to know where the trigger is then you qualify for law enforcement

I don't think that is fair, surely they also need to know which way to point the barrel????!!!!
Mojoman2010-01-28 02:46:42

I don't think that is fair' date=' surely they also need to?know which way to point the barrel????!!!!
[/quote']

doubt it actually...

AngryAngryAngryCensoredCensoredCensoredAngryAngryAngry  Nice effect that this 50,000 in busses have on our morning traffic, combined with the roadworks for the swc that does not seem to make any progress

I came to work early..so I missed them. But there are busses parked all over the place. And I've noticed a few cops that are already in a "festive" mood. Im sure they had a lot of wine one those busses. Wouldnt be surprised if some of them miss their ticket back home.

I went past there 7 o clock, did that mimosa block in 20 min.  Just a shame I missed out on the 30 cows deal, could've made some nice profit there 

In 3years time the SAPS will have a even lekkerder party! Then i want to hear all of yooou.....100 YRS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! C'mon guys and girls don't be soooo flippen depro...better to get over it ...nothing that anybody can change about 'that! I hear the word's:  don't worry be happy....Big%20smile

don't worry be happy....Big%20smile

Im happy...50 000 cops in an open stadium and the rain is coming! Bwahahaha..

Bet the cops are all holding hands and singing that song as we speak!!!! Lucky for them in this country they don't need bullet proof vests, decent guns and training, cars, cars with petrol in them,...might as well spend the budget on a party!! But ja, it is Friday so get down and party!!!

Cops were in McD for a coffee in Roodepoort early morning last year when cyclists told them another cyclist was just hijacked cnr HP (about 2 blocks from where they were). Cops stared at them bleary eyed and carried on sipping their coffee.

Who needs a break from work to party, if they haven't done any work to start off with?

Thats what happens when you put an uneducated fool in a managing role. The SAPS (and every government dept) should be run like a business, with ethics and good corporate governance. No performace, pack your things in your office and get the f*ck out.

Beke Cele sounded like Mugabe on the snippett they had on 702 this morning justifying why they should have the party. They have no comprehension for a scarce commodoity (tax payers money) and how to manage it. The pissup wil problably cost taxpayers more than R20m. The golden goose (taxpayers) can't produce the egss at the rate these individuals with wet towels wrapped around their brains spend it . Combined with the influx of illegals and less than 3million taxpayers to support a country with >45 million people, it is evident that things will go south like every other african country, where self enrichment comes first. Individual tax rates are amongst the worlds highest. They will tax us more to get what they want. The looming extra 1% of individual tax to fund the cash trapped SABC/Public service broadcast is a classic example. How many billions have we wasted on SAA bailouts? How much have been wasted on MP cars in 2009? Zuma's new cabinet already cost us more than R1bn a year. Are things significantly better post-mbeki that they deserve so much more?? Another example is Eskoms Ex-CEO claiming R85m in remuneration and incentive. Has he performed miracles to justify that amount of money??

Let them have their way (and day)...They day will come when they can't blame colonialism/apartheid etc and man-up to the f*ckups they've made.

Lets piss taxpayers money down the drain at the expense of more important matters. SAPS could have used the money better within their organization.

Party cost will be more than R40m.....and i agree that more than 280 vehicles could have been purchased! And nobody will stay over in OFS! Go see for urself......hey MUD DEE how about some detective work about this!

like i said they making to more effort to be seen...

never said they were doimg more...

when the scheizer hits the fan they are "out on another call"

so anyone heard the latest on eskom? smiley15.gif