Dented frame

_Daemon_

Happy for you. Better safe than sorry. Why the clear nailpolish. Surely the Aluminium used by Giant even though it is made in China will not rust. You also know the whole frame will have to be resprayed. It can be overcome by adding some fancy spraywork in a different coulours over the area. Something nicely airbrushed may look astounding but even a nice Shimano sticker will do the trick' date=' that is if you made the right choice of groupset. [/quote']

Nail polish to stop the paint from pealing of if I take the sticker off for the spray.

ShimaNO...ride sram ;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Ok then do an upgrade..... even the Shimano sticker will be an upgrade!!!! teee heee!!!!!!!

I am no expert on bikes but do deal with stresses involved with towing underwater survey equipment offshore, I think If the top tube was bent the frame would have been shot. I agree that that looks purley cosmetic..

........ any tube deformed is a tube weakened, but it all depends on what loads it will be subjected to.

If it was my frame I would leave it as is and cary on riding