NCR: ELIM 3MOBILE - SCAM?

Schwynn

I checked one of my bank accounts, one I seldom use, just to find that ELIM 3MOBILE seems to have a debit order on this account for R200.00. I have absolutely no idea who they are and where they are from. I have not subscribed to anything accept Tread Mag.

How is it possible for these people to do this? It seems that everybody is in charge of your banking account these days accept you, yourself! smiley7.gif

I see some of these people complain about a yearly deduction of 150 - 200 bucks. My account is debited every month!!

The shyt is going to fly very soon around here!

log a complaint with ICASA, there is such alot of these crap ringtone companies making loads of money. Your service provider wil stop it for you if you ask.

I went to the bank and had the debit order or what ever they use to take money, stopped. They also reversed the last payment. I think it is BS, how can the bank just dish out my money without my consent?

Banks often get the stick for debit orders going through, banks receive millions of debit order transactions a day and cannot decline a debit order unless its stopped by the client and then this can only be done if the amount is known, companies get clever and put through diff amount which will then bypass the stop. The difficulty is getting the companies to stop putting them through.

Banks often get the stick for debit orders going through' date=' banks receive millions of debit order transactions a day and?cannot decline a debit order unless its stopped by the client and then this can only be done if the amount is known,?companies get clever and put through diff amount which will then bypass the stop. The difficulty is getting the companies to stop putting them through. [/quote']

Well as I stated earlier in this thread, everybody is in charge of your money, except you! That is BS!

I noticed an amount being charged on my cellphone acc awhile back. Turns out MTN dedeuct money on your acc on behalf of some of these shady companies that charge you R4.99\day for ringtones and wallpapers and junk.

So I phoned these skelms and after about a month I got a cheque in the post. I just wonder how many millions they steal from people that does not bother to check their accounts.