the trolls back in the spotlight

Tumbleweed

My suggestion is' date=' rather just leave this issue until such time LA can be successfully prosecuted of doping. Comments calling him a wheelsucker etc. is just simply irrational and very childish. Surely he has done enough in TT's to convince any enthusiast that he is a superb athlete.[/quote']

well said. i especially agree with your last statement. after all he achieved as a teen beating all the older guys at triathlons. then you have his worlds victory at a young age. i reviewed his 2nd bio for the star and the point i made then was that you've gotta respect what he's done, but you don't have to like him (actually that book put me off him as a person because of the way he mocked his wife's religion - and i'm not even religious).

it's like the bjarne riis situation in a way. the guy admits doping during the tdf win, but because he wasn't actually caught, the tdf people can't do anything about his title. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One quick question - Are you la disciples happy with the way the french lab handled all of la's samples?

PS: "Welcome back" Kimberley

In keeping with the new spirit on the Hub we certainly do not need this type of derogatory and insulting behaviour. Shame on you. i will not respond to your inflamatory and debasing posts in the future.

Ya Right !! How you doing stuck in Nigeria? Is it that new saddle of yours that is making you  "talk" so funny

Back to the topic - I'm with scotty and the rest - talent, determination, training & good team strategy until proven otherwise!

Ok' date=' I have both books, they're good reading.

Secondly - if he doped, he wasn't the only one. Take it eg. myself and ewep goes and participates in this toughest race offering $10bn prize money. He dopes, I want to know what hes doing so I can better it for a chance to win. I'm gonna dope with somethign better, or more than him. Now , I find out he uses EPO (the best), so I'm not gonna dope or not use EPO and give him the chance to win? No, I'll also dope. So ya, if Lance doped, the rest also ave doped...[/quote']

Quite right he did not get tested Pos so they cannot say he doped;but what we must remeber is in cycling and track and field especially most atheletes who have been banned recently also never tested pos. they were convicted on the heresay evidence of others or by admitting to doping themselves;this now seems to be the only way they can at least try to do something about the problem Testing just does not seem to be effective and is expensive.. NNF